You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 6th 2020, 3:33am

kr panor tour folder size vs panotour pro folder size

hi,

just asking for my info, when i create the tour with panotour pro the final created folder size is 700mb and same panorama when i create tour with krpano normal droplet it creates around 150mb total size which i huge difference, is there any think missing or this is the advantage of krpano

regards

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Wednesday, May 6th 2020, 11:31am

Hi,

this is one of the many benefits of krpano.
Just have a look in the 'tiles' folder of both.
*g*

Krpano is much more efficient, also in the code.
In ptp you also have much 'dead' code and also GUI related code.
But i would guess the amount of code is hardly adding to this huge difference.

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

jeromebg

Professional

Wednesday, May 6th 2020, 9:40pm

PTP generates the images with its own software, not with krpano and there is no way to change that unfortunately...
The only thing that can be done is to generate ALSO the panos with krpano and edit afterwards the xml genrated by Panotour and replace the tiles, but it's not really a solution...

Thursday, May 7th 2020, 1:05pm

thanks a lot for your attention, got it *smile*
regards