Sound troubles in chrome - panotour + newest krpano update

• hey! i am having some problems regarding sounds in google chrome. for a group i use a soundfile but the sound button in the navi doesnt work. if i click, then the sound starts to loop. also if i jump into a pano in another group the sound keeps playing (it should stop and only work inside the group. the troubles i have in google chrome and oper. firefox and edge is working fine. i use latest panotour version + latest krpano update. - thats the project https://noe360.at/360/heiligenkreuz/360/ - thx for the help

update: i removed the krpano panotour update and now everything works fine... so it looks like something is going on with the sound code in krpano udate....

• Hi,

do you have a small/minimal PTP example (.kpt file) that shows the problem?

I'm short before releasing the next krpano version and have already removed several outdated and unnecessary device checks and workarounds (like a autoplay workaround) from the PTP xml templates that might be related to sound problem, but I'm not able to build a non-working PTP example so that I could test if these changes would work.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

thanks!

I have checked that file now - it basically does the same as my template updates in the 1.20.7 release - it removes the sound-autoplay-workarounds from PTP.

The newer krpano versions are handling all kind of autoplay-restritcions and workarounds automatically and these old manual workarounds in PTP are not checking if an workaround is even necessary and are therefore conflicting.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!