issues with text visiualization on mobile, "pixelratio??"

• Hi all! I recently uploaded a big project in KRPANO you can see here:
    https://www.lucavascon.net/domusgrimani/index.html
    You can see all the numbers and captoons only when you are in the desktop version.
    I attempted for 2 weeks to code something that would show on mobiles and tablets the same way.
    EVERY single device shows the texts differently formatted, cut and mistreated.
    I FOUND NO REAL SOLUTION, the text goes out of boundaries, is shown with different size in every single phone and I'm desperate.

There is something I really don't get here, and I'm beginning a new project in 3 languages, this will be my one and last cry for help.
    I found a workaround that is transforming ALL TEXT INTO IMAGES. so from now on I'll go that way even if it's stupid, at least it works.

I file this issues into all the thigs I really DO NOT UNDERSTAND like "pixelratio" or foolish ambiguous shit like "retina", I'm on the verge of a meltdown, please, help!

• yes, I had to encrypt it, and it's so badly written it would be incomrehensible, but I hoped even without an xml in hand, to know why a text layer with the same css, displays differently in any mobile, changing text size (and cutting text away)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!