Extracted distorted hotspots not aligning in subsequent views

• Hi there!

Lately I have been making rendered tours for a client who wants to show customization possibilities in the apartments he sells.

Sometimes when an item is small on screen and does not affect the general lighting of the scene I render just a region wich will be overlayed in the panorama using distorted hotspots. So far so good as it saves me a lot of 3D setup and render time.

Then i showed him the everpano plugin and hotspotless navigation, he went nuts and approved right on ;)

Problem: extracted distorted hotspots align perfectly on the first scene, but not in the others.
    See by yourself: enter #this link# an go to the bathrom to the right.

Diagnostic: I think it has to do with the styles applied to the image tag in each scene, specifically the prealign, ox, oy, oz attributres, wich are all 0 in the first scene:

Code
    <style name="everpano3d_0" panoname="ap1_0_r0_cam1" prealign="0|0|0" ox="0.000" oy="0" oz="0.000" linkedscene="scene0" />
    <style name="everpano3d_1" panoname="ap1_0_r0_cam2" prealign="0|-1.169|0" ox="229.300" oy="0" oz="1.373" linkedscene="scene1" />
    <style name="everpano3d_2" panoname="ap1_0_r0_cam3" prealign="0|-2.723|0" ox="357.964" oy="0" oz="9.891" linkedscene="scene2" />
    <style name="everpano3d_3" panoname="ap1_0_r0_cam4" prealign="0|-2.167|0" ox="249.469" oy="0" oz="111.947" linkedscene="scene3" />

Here is my scene2 (bathroom) code:

As you can see I already tried to set prealign="true" in the hotspot, with no luck. Also tried to use the ox, oy, oz values in the hotspots' rx, ry and rz attributes, still no dice.

So I finally ask, is it possible to align distorded hotspots in scenes with applied prealign, ox, oy, oz attributes?

Thanks in advance,

Djodi

• Zitat

is it possible to align distorded hotspots in scenes with applied prealign, ox, oy, oz attributes?

Yes. The scene I wanted to add distorted hotspots had prealign="0|-2.723|0" ox="357.964" oy="0" oz="9.891" attributes on the image tag.

The only thing I had to do was to pass this values to the right attributes of my hotspot.

It ended up like this:

<hotspot name="spot_bnct"
    prealign="true" tx="357.964" ty="0.0" tz="9.891"
    url="hotspots/ap1_kit0_ban1_bnct0001.jpg"
    distorted="true" enabled="false" tx="357.964" ty="0.0" tz="9.891"
    onloaded="calc_pos_from_hfov_yaw_pitch_roll(72, 175, -13, 5);"
    />

I´ll post the finished result later in the showcase when I´m done with the UI and logic.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!