ios 13.4.1 cant pinzh zoom the popups from the postprocessing exmple - bug?

• I tried it on my old Android Galaxy Note II and there is no Pinch Zoom on any of the popups except for the Vtour and for the blurred background.

On my iPhone you can pinch inside the web popup and the Vtour only.
    And I have 13.4.1

• Don't have an iPhone but just checked on a Galaxy S8 using the Samsung Internet browser and I can pinch zoom the contents of the html and web popups. The Image 1 & Image 2 popups have no zoom and instead the pano in the background zooms.

Hope that helps.

• Don't have an iPhone but just checked on a Galaxy S8 using the Samsung Internet browser and I can pinch zoom the contents of the html and web popups. The Image 1 & Image 2 popups have no zoom and instead the pano in the background zooms.

Hope that helps.

Yeah that's the expected behaviour. I'm tryiong to implement the image zoom, by cheating and sticking the images into an HTML div. It works great on New(ish) android devices as you see, but apparently some people seem to be having trouble on ios to pinzh zoom the html popups. Just tryiung to get to the bottom of it as even in this thread, some people can with ios and some can't with ios. Just trying to understand whats broken where.

From Klous' example I would have thought it should work everywhere, but some people are having trouble with ios.....

• Hi,

do you mean making a zoom gesture inside the html or iframe popup works and zooms the whole webpage?

That shouldn't work anywhere and would be a bug/problem.

Which browser and browser-version do you use to do that?
    I'm not able to reproduce that anywhere...

Update: or have you maybe manually enabled the 'force zoom' helper in Android Chrome:
    https://browserhow.com/how-to-enable-…chrome-android/
    With this enabled zooming is forced by the browser and would work but this is not an intended behavior of course.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• I've basically tried various ways to solve a simple issue, of zooming popup images. If I can get an answer to my post here:
    https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…82288#post82288

...then the html and iframe popup is not an issue as all i really want is to be able to zoom popup images as per my question in that link.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!