You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 15th 2020, 12:34pm

ios 13.4.1 cant pinzh zoom the popups from the postprocessing exmple - bug?

Hi guys

from this example:
https://krpano.com/releases/1.20.6/viewe…tml5=only+webgl

when tapping on the HTML or WEB popup, I can't pinzh zoom on ios 13.4.1 and safari, but doing so on android works just fine

is this another ios bug, or issue with the example's code?

HansNyb

Professional

Friday, May 15th 2020, 1:30pm

Not sure what you mean with pinch Zoom. There is no zoom but maybe you mean scroll.

That does not work for the Webpage on my iPad which is a 12.4.6 The latest for my first edition iPad Air.

Friday, May 15th 2020, 1:32pm

no I literally mean pinzh zoom
works fine on android. Just trying to figure out why it doesnt on ios

HansNyb

Professional

Saturday, May 16th 2020, 4:09pm

I tried it on my old Android Galaxy Note II and there is no Pinch Zoom on any of the popups except for the Vtour and for the blurred background.

On my iPhone you can pinch inside the web popup and the Vtour only.
And I have 13.4.1

Monday, May 18th 2020, 8:16am

...On my iPhone you can pinch inside the web popup and the Vtour only.
And I have 13.4.1

using which browser and version?

andrew22222

Intermediate

Monday, May 18th 2020, 8:42am

Don't have an iPhone but just checked on a Galaxy S8 using the Samsung Internet browser and I can pinch zoom the contents of the html and web popups. The Image 1 & Image 2 popups have no zoom and instead the pano in the background zooms.

Hope that helps.

Monday, May 18th 2020, 10:32am

Don't have an iPhone but just checked on a Galaxy S8 using the Samsung Internet browser and I can pinch zoom the contents of the html and web popups. The Image 1 & Image 2 popups have no zoom and instead the pano in the background zooms.

Hope that helps.

Yeah that's the expected behaviour. I'm tryiong to implement the image zoom, by cheating and sticking the images into an HTML div. It works great on New(ish) android devices as you see, but apparently some people seem to be having trouble on ios to pinzh zoom the html popups. Just tryiung to get to the bottom of it as even in this thread, some people can with ios and some can't with ios. Just trying to understand whats broken where.

From Klous' example I would have thought it should work everywhere, but some people are having trouble with ios.....

Monday, May 25th 2020, 8:29am

Hi,

do you mean making a zoom gesture inside the html or iframe popup works and zooms the whole webpage?

That shouldn't work anywhere and would be a bug/problem.

Which browser and browser-version do you use to do that?
I'm not able to reproduce that anywhere...

Update: or have you maybe manually enabled the 'force zoom' helper in Android Chrome:
https://browserhow.com/how-to-enable-for…chrome-android/
With this enabled zooming is forced by the browser and would work but this is not an intended behavior of course.

Best regards,
Klaus

Monday, May 25th 2020, 8:34pm

Hi,

do you mean making a zoom gesture inside the html or iframe popup works and zooms the whole webpage?

That shouldn't work anywhere and would be a bug/problem.

Which browser and browser-version do you use to do that?
I'm not able to reproduce that anywhere...

Update: or have you maybe manually enabled the 'force zoom' helper in Android Chrome:
https://browserhow.com/how-to-enable-for…chrome-android/
With this enabled zooming is forced by the browser and would work but this is not an intended behavior of course.

Best regards,
Klaus

I've basically tried various ways to solve a simple issue, of zooming popup images. If I can get an answer to my post here:
https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…82288#post82288

...then the html and iframe popup is not an issue as all i really want is to be able to zoom popup images as per my question in that link.