You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mischi

Beginner

• "mischi" started this thread

Thursday, May 21st 2020, 6:26pm

PanoBlender1.1 And Tutorial available

Get the PanoBlenderAddon on Gumroad
Check the teaser on Youtube

With the release of PanoBlender1.1 a new feature called „TourMarker“ witch makes tour creating much more easy comes in!

The update is for free! If you have purchased the Addon before, you should have recieved an eMail (check your spams). If not, please contact me.

I have also written a short "Tour Workflow Tutorial" here.

And a "QuickStart Tutorial" here.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mischi" (May 22nd 2020, 1:33am)

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Friday, May 22nd 2020, 11:51am

*love*

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

mischi

Beginner

Monday, June 8th 2020, 11:14am

PanoBlenderAddon1.2 is now available!

With the release of PanoBlenderAddon1.2, a new feature called „PanoTexture“ comes in!

Now the background panorama is desaturated and a colored panorama will be shown on the model!

This makes modelling much more easier and intuitive!

But the model will be exportet without any texture!The PanoTexture is just helpfull for modelling!

The update is for free! If you have purchased the Addon, you should have recieved an eMail (check your spams). If not, please contact me.

But attention: You cant’t use the Addon for older PanoBlenderAddon files, because a new Material will be created!And as always: Before you install the new version, uninstall AND remove the older version first!

More About the update here: https://der-mische.de/2020/06/07/panoble…on-version-1-2/

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "mischi" (Jun 8th 2020, 12:36pm)

Sergey74

Intermediate

Monday, June 8th 2020, 5:50pm

Great news!
p.s. It is strange that I do not see this forum thread when I am logged in. *confused*
translation difficulties *huh*

mischi

Beginner

Thursday, June 11th 2020, 8:08pm

PanoBlenderAddon – Easy Tour Tutorial

I found an easy way to create panorama-tours with PanoBlenderAddon, respectively how to read out the loacation/rotation values.
  • No Camera positioning needed!
  • No TourMarkers needed!
  • You can create each panorama seperatly first!

Tutorial here: https://der-mische.de/2020/06/11/panoble…-tour-tutorial/

Sergey74

Intermediate

Sunday, June 14th 2020, 7:44am

It would be interesting to see an example with an aerial panorama.
translation difficulties *huh*