Cannot achieve any blending in a loadscene call

• I created a few buttons that link to certain scenes from within a scene, it is actually the same room in different phases:

Code
    <layer style="button_go"   name="date2" align="topright" x="80" y="240" keep="false" type="text" html="2019 16.10." onclick="loadscene(scene_V_1_03_AK_MvF_19-10-16,MERGE,BLEND(2.0, linear));" />
    <layer style="button_go"   name="date3" align="topright" x="80" y="270" keep="false" type="text" html="Plan"        onclick="loadscene(scene_V_1_03_AK_MvF_plan);" />

Neither version achieves a "blend", it is just switching in a snap. I do have this in my "skin_settings":

Code
    loadscene_blend=     "LIGHTBLEND(1.0, 0xFFFFFF, 2.0, linear)"
    loadscene_blend_next="LIGHTBLEND(1.0, 0xFFFFFF, 2.0, linear)"
    loadscene_blend_prev="LIGHTBLEND(1.0, 0xFFFFFF, 2.0, linear)"

I also tried to change it in the vtourskin.xml - despite this supposedly being overwritten by the skin_settings in tour.xml - but it did not give my any blending either.

Any ideas?
    Thanks, Jenns

• Hi,

please check here the loadscene syntax:
    https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#top

The blending setting is the fourth parameter.

Wrong:

Code
    loadscene(scene_V_1_03_AK_MvF_19-10-16,MERGE,BLEND(2.0, linear));

Correct:

Code
    loadscene(scene_V_1_03_AK_MvF_19-10-16,null,MERGE,BLEND(2.0, linear));

Btw - the'loadscene_blend' settings from the skin_settings are not krpano 'core' settings, they are only used by the actions defined in the vtourskin.xml.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!