You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Douglas Rhiner" started this thread

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 9:38pm

Load pano error in v1.20.7?

Klaus,

I'm experiencing a black-flash when a new scene/pano loads with v1.20.7.
This does not happen with v1.20.5. I have not tested with 1.20.6.

The following links are to the exact same code set except for the KRP versions, to demonstrate the issue.

Steps to replicate:
  • Go to URL
  • Click on the blue "I Drive" hotspot
  • Pan left to the "Wonder Works" hotspot, and click it.

KRPano v 1.20.5 "good"
https://preview.xplorit.com/orlando-florida

KRPano v 1.20.7 "bad"
https://test.xplorit.com/orlando-florida

Or click any hotspot, really.

Tuesday, June 2nd 2020, 4:01am

Your consolse appear to reporting some syntax errors, probably an unterminated semi-colon or loop that has exploded past it's desired code. A lotta weird stuff can happen when a loop doesn't terminate properly on the code you want.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

Tuesday, June 2nd 2020, 6:49pm

Hi,

thanks for the reporting!

Yes, there are some syntax errors, but they shouldn't be related to this behavior.

I think it's a side effect of this change:

Quoted

Fix: The loading state reported by the loadstate variable was wrong when using cubestrip or single-resolution sphere panos.
That might interferer with the loading state for video-panos and so the blending starts in the wrong moment (before the video is actually ready).

I will check that in detail and fix it for the next release.

Best regards,
Klaus