Everpano more bug =(

• I have been adding hotspots to the scenes for 2 days. It collapsed many times. I started from scratch many times. I bought dozens of backups and I am scared. I was shocked to see what happened to me right now. I'll go crazy. the scene in another place appears where it should not be. the location is irrelevant. I'm checking slowly. but the warning screen appears. then it does not close. I open it again. hotspots are mingling with each other.
    The scene number 53 that you see in the photo I added is not correct. It must be the stage number 38. I have done 67 scenes yet. I have 200 scenes.
    hahahaha =)))) ( I am not happy bro)

#mce_temp_url#

• Everpano crashes constantly. it doesn't open again. hotspot links get mixed up. warning message appears and I click on the green button but it does not close. and so many errors. hotspots are misaligned. I proceed by checking backwards. The last 10 hotspot alignments I just added are excellent. but I'm going back to the beginning. the alignments are out of order. It is impossible to work with 200 scenes.

• the idea of this software is great... just need bug fixes, and more frequent updates... probably now it's a 1 man project.

The idea of development for krpano is good. why does 1 person :(? interface should be developed and ease of use should be increased. indelible ones are very annoying. But there are also those that appear repeatedly even though I delete them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!