tour.xml failed to load on internet

• Hi,
    I've been out of the business a while. But I recently had a need to revisit a very well made and functional tour that continues to work without issue with the Krpano test server for local viewing. And it used to be online at one time and working, since removed.

But when I uploaded the files to a website, I get a FATAL ERROR: tour.xml - loading failed! (0)

This was, and still is a really good tour. So I am wondering if there have been major changes to the browser to the extent that I would need to recreate the tour again, or is there some fix? What could it be that I need to do.

I had presented this to my daughters school about 4 years ago. They are only just getting around to wanting it and requested my help.

Appreciate any advice.

Thanks, Tony

• it simply looks like your tour.xml is not found
    check your index.hml if it really points to your tour.xml
    if yes, check the permissions on your tour.xml

it simply looks like your tour.xml is not found
    check your index.hml if it really points to your tour.xml
    if yes, check the permissions on your tour.xml

Thanks for the feedback. The tour works fine offline. In fact, it used to be online on my old website. Nothing has been changed. I can run it using the KP testing server. The tour.html is properly pointed to the correct .xml file.

UPDATE:
    As I have 2 different hosting accounts, I went ahead and uploaded the tour to another server and it works fine. Both of my accounts are with the same host, FastComet, and in the same region (Singapore). So I find it very hard to understand why one specific server is preventing it, while another is allowing it to run. I uploaded and tested it with a few variations on the problem server and all failed. The same files worked fine on my other server. I will take the matter up with my host.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!