Work Opportunity - Seeking experienced krpano coders & designers

• I am seeking quotes from experienced krpano coders & designers to work on a krpano interface project for me. The target customer is property/real estate agents. The final product should be created with latest krpano version and have a well-designed user interface that is responsive for desktop/smartphone/tablet viewing and work on VR Headsets (Oculus Go/Quest).

The functionality I require is listed below;

• Help/Info screen on startup and via help/info button on interface.
    • Navigation hotspots linking panos in the tour.
    • Information hotspots/callouts highlighting key areas or facilities within the property.
    • Gyro on/off button.
    • Thumbnail menu.
    • View 2D Photo Gallery/Slideshow.
    • Video hotspots/callouts that open YouTube/Vimeo videos
    • Polygon video hotspots that can be played on TVs that appear in the 360 panos.
    • Turn on/off hot-spots
    • Turn on/off interface entirely and just have 360 panos and navigation hotspots
    • Click to zoom. Using a hotkey (eg Z) that when held down and combined with a mouse click the pano will zoom into the detail at the point where the mouse is clicked. When hot key released the pano will zoom out to default view.
    • Pdf/brochure download. Must open within the tour.
    • Agent website integration. Must open within the tour. NOTE: there may be more than one agent responsible for selling the property.
    • Custom Autotour. The latest versions of krpano have a default autotour, rotating the pano 360° then transitioning to the next. I would like to explore the ability to have the autotour rotate to 1-3 specific points (not random) in each pano.
    • Autotour on/off button
    • Agent branding. The tour should have the ability to show agent logo with the main interface colour being able to be changed to agent colours NOTE: there may be more than one agent responsible for selling the property.
    • Agent logo(s) on Nadir. NOTE: there may be more than one agent responsible for selling the property.
    • Agent(s) contact bio. Photo, short bio text and contact details (phone, email, website link). NOTE: there may be more than one agent responsible for selling the property.
    • Agent Contact form. User can send email to the agent to book a virtual viewing or a receive a callback.
    • Floor plan view, with animated hot-spots.
    • The floorplan will be added as a 2D graphic (3D floorplans may be added in the future) and must have the ability to add animated hotspots taking the user to different rooms in the property. The interface design should include the ability to select different floorplans for each level (ground floor, first floor, second floor, etc). When not activated, the floorplan should be minimised but remain dynamic where the viewer is able to glance at it an know what part of the property they are in.
    • Aerial view button. Sometimes we may have aerial 360 panos. We require the option of including a button that will take the viewer to the aerial pano.
    • Aerial marker points/call outs to highlight schools, shops, roads within the aerial view.
    • Map with marker point of property. NOTE: additional map functionality will be considered in your quote, eg adding extra map points that show schools and shops within the area.
    • Social sharing buttons (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
    • Facebook Like button connected to agents own Facebook Page integrated into tour. NOTE: there may be more than one agent responsible for selling the property.

Extra option. We would very much like to include live video calls within the tour. (See forum thread here )

I’m wanting the final product to have a well-designed user interface that is responsive for desktop/smartphone/tablet viewing and will work as much as possible on VR Headsets (Oculus Go/Quest).

The final project must include a custom krpano droplet that creates a default template for us to add the specific property/agent details. Please consider that the final user of this template may have little knowledge of krpano coding. Elements within the tour must be as simple to add/replace as possible.

An example of the interface I am using currently is here: https://virtualvisitr.com/panoramas/Maye…-Road/tour.html

Thank you. I look forward to your questions which I can answer in this thread or in a private message.

Thomas

• Some questions asked.

How soon would you need this?
    There is no hard timescale, but I would be happy if this could be delivered within 1.5 to 2 months. (30 - 40 days).

Custom Autotour explained
    A scene rotates stopping at 2-3 specific lookat points and then finally rotates to the view which takes you to the next pano/scene.

Social sharing buttons (Facebook, Twitter, etc). What are the etc?
    We require only Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Email

No fullscreen button?
    Fullscreen Button required.

• Hi all

I have had talks with some of you about this work. I think the specification I wrote is making it more complicated than what I am actually looking for.

I do not need a full custom editor. I am happy to use existing krpano framework and modify the default skin in a way that it can be replicated easily and without having to input too much code/data. It may be easier to drop the panos on the makemultires krpano droplet (perhaps slightly customised) and copy the scene/xml code out of it to a project/template…an empty template with the right panos and xml code that I can then modify for each customer.

Using already existing krpano code to make hotposts/callouts and other interface elements is what I have in mind. Nothing too complicated. (eg https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/easyhtmllightbox/ for pdf brochure). I saw this yesterday (https://www.facebook.com/groups/panoram…02664479777638/ ) and thought it might be a useful way of use flat panos as floor plans. Here is another interface that has some functions of what I want (https://mmgfx.com/quicktour/ )

A small redesign on the default krpano navigation bar would be welcome. Such as removing up, down, left & right buttons and replacing with other function eg open brochure, estate agent info & contact, floorplan, photo gallery & help screen.

When in VR mode, the only items I need would be info hotspots, navigation arrows and scene menu.

my best
    Thomas

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!