Doc: image.frames and image.frame usage

• Hello,

There is section in the doc that mentioned the frames and frame attributes of <image>: https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#image.frames

But I was unable to find any other examples nor description on how to use it. I've also spent some time on the forum, but no information on that neither.

Use Case: I want to show a Hyperlapse (composed of 125 flat JPG images) with scrolling slider which loads different images based on its direction.
    Problem: I've first tried loadscene, but it doesn't look like a good solution for this, because could not rid of black screen between scene switching.

So I run through images.frames and it looked like a good feature for my use case. But I failed to make it work (not even the first frame, just black screen).

Does someone has a code example on how to use it?

• The only forum thread I've found with examples is here: MAKE OBJECT (MULTIRES) droplet

But it doesn't work for my example, which is:

Code
    <image type="flat" frames="2" frame="1">
        <flat url="frames/out-%00f.jpg" />
    </image>

It just shows a black screen and the browser actually didn't make any request for any images. However the files frames/out-001.jpg and frames/out-002.jpg exist and the following works well:

Code
    <image>
        <flat url="frames/out-001.jpg" />
    </image>

I have no idea why the example with frames doesn't work.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!