Doc: image.frames and image.frame usage

• Hello,

There is section in the doc that mentioned the frames and frame attributes of <image>: https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#image.frames

But I was unable to find any other examples nor description on how to use it. I've also spent some time on the forum, but no information on that neither.

Use Case: I want to show a Hyperlapse (composed of 125 flat JPG images) with scrolling slider which loads different images based on its direction.
    Problem: I've first tried loadscene, but it doesn't look like a good solution for this, because could not rid of black screen between scene switching.

So I run through images.frames and it looked like a good feature for my use case. But I failed to make it work (not even the first frame, just black screen).

Does someone has a code example on how to use it?

• The only forum thread I've found with examples is here: MAKE OBJECT (MULTIRES) droplet

But it doesn't work for my example, which is:

Code
    <image type="flat" frames="2" frame="1">
        <flat url="frames/out-%00f.jpg" />
    </image>

It just shows a black screen and the browser actually didn't make any request for any images. However the files frames/out-001.jpg and frames/out-002.jpg exist and the following works well:

Code
    <image>
        <flat url="frames/out-001.jpg" />
    </image>

I have no idea why the example with frames doesn't work.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!