Need features and Bugs - feature: ID number for frames and lines !

• Hi, I hope you are fine. I would like to share with you the shortcomings I have seen over time. and I ask for help for problems I need some help with. I do not want crowds by opening more than one topic. thank you.

First Feature: Can you add ID number for frames. colors alone do nothing.

I marked it roughly in the sample image. Mause on hover: It can be very useful to see the ID number of the line / frame by pressing a key such as ALT, SHIFT on the keyboard.

IMAGE LINK

best regards

• I'm stuck on a step. I used the same tripot height in all scenes. I managed to position 1 lower and 1 upper scene to the right place. There is no problem with the hotspots of the same aligned scenes while going through the scenes below. but if I go up again: the positions of all the other scenes except for the 1st scene are deteriorating. I can not solve.

IMAGE LINK

thanks. best regards

• https://ibb.co/dkr834Y
    hi, Nothing I marked in the photo is not working.

I prepared a project with 170 scenes. Difficulty exhausted me. I started from scratch many times. After being published, the menu does not work. arrows are not working. why? Isn't it active after rendering? All of the problems I face now bother me a lot.

• hello developer.
    I imported the project I created with krpano Vtour with everpano. When converting from Raw to jpg, I realized that 1 scene was missing. but I finished the project. I tried putting the scene into the project with codes in everpano, but I failed. I originally imported the Spherical panoramic image (jpg) into the EVERPANO program. I gave references. and I got a render from scratch. The program works healthy in preview. works healthy in the program. However, it does not work under any circumstances after rendering.

I use google translate. Sorry for the translation errors.

• I am very sharing this informations too.

Probably best way is to create a new post for each case.

1°/ Add ID number for frames. is very great idea !
    With 2 or 3 cubic rooms program could be an answer.
    But with a complete house, and complex or small interiors the only colors are difficult to work with.
    This is an very great idea, very helpfull and improve productivity, less time and more easy to work. *thumbsup*

Please add it asap. *squint*
    2°/ Stair
    How can we work with different levels when there are stairs. I meet same problem too.

3°/ - Can't work witt invisible lines.
    Not sure to understand about your problem.
    But I met a problem with lines a created in the scene A, and the scene B don't display me all of my vertical lines.

4°/ Nothing I marked in the photo is not working.
    During two or three projects i met this same problem, impossible to click on it.
    After closed my webbrowser and the testingserver.exe and re-launch testingserver.exe i had access to the different scenes.
    Could be a way for you too ?
    5°/ Can't import a new scene.
    This is a know problem we have the information (officialy).

With small project it's doesn't matter. With big project it's a big disaster.
    But if this problem could be solved it will be great.

Jordy, E3 is great idea.
    But I share the impression/feeling of alicanyildiz.
    Have to consolid for Windows, first step. And try your beta on Windows first.
    With 1.20Kr + Navigator plugin + E3 this is not a low cost software.
    Program can't stay a one-man software.
    We need a true after-sales support.
    For this moments I spend a lot of time trying to make it work :
    . I can't recommand it
    . Projects I promised to my customers (from dec.2019) are still waiting and all of them will be closed soon because of problems and spend time to work on it.
    Today I am seriously taking a look about MatterP. *confused*

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von 996-Yves (31. Juli 2020 um 14:27)

• Hello,
    I bought this program in May 2020. They have not responded at all regarding errors since the date I received it. I had version 1.2.3.1 at the time of purchase and no other updates have been released yet.

For a long time I thought they would answer. but there is no answer yet.

I sad.

best regards

• we are all the same. Waitingggggg
    But the hopes are lessss every day.

Hello to all
    I bought this software and I think it still has many problems.

This software works with images inside a room and nested with difficulty.

When we enter another room, all the lines and colors overlap and mix and the size of the rooms changes with the horizontal line.

I started from scratch 7 times to create a project but did not succeed.
    I saw all the YouTube videos about this software and I think there are many software problems.
    With 12 years of experience in virtual tour production, I think the vendor of this software should create a support team and develop it.
    The value of customer retention is enormous.

When we see artists who are dissatisfied with this software, others are not advised to buy.
    I am dissatisfied with my purchase because training and development resources are very slow and scarce.
    *attention* *attention*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!