Everpano adding 3d models/depthmap and hotspots position

• Hello, I have a problem with a project I'm working on.
    I have a relatively large tour (around 150 hotspots and 30 panos), already done. It was created in Everpano and I added the hotspots from a mirror project in krpano (directly in the xml). Everything is working fine.

Now I need to upgrade the project and add 3d data/models for depthmap/stl support.

When I add the geometry in everpano and export the project, almost all hotspots get moved/rotated, as if the panoramas positions in the scene changed. I also tried with a single plane, it's sufficient to introduce the transformations.
    Is there ANY way to get this transformation data? So we can reverse it, or, with some scripting, use all the work done until now with 3d depthmaps/stls?
    As an alternative, a way to eliminate these transformations or just redo the 3d modeling part without them would be great too.

Thank you!

UPDATE: part of the transformation is due to the absolute rotation of the single pano. They all get placed in a congruent manner (for the navigation, I guess)... I'm not sure that's it, some of the hotspots seems also translated.

UPDATE #2: it's not. There are other transformation involved, it seems some translations.

UPDATE #3: it seems that are the prealign transforms (in project3d.xml) those that need to be applied to the respective hotspots. However I'm still experimenting, it seems some of the hotspots far from the origin still have some problems...

Edited 4 times, last by PerryPano (June 26, 2020 at 8:47 AM).

• I wish we could import a project into krpano and get an output.
    Maybe an interface will be created to link the code as a plugin in the future.

The connection and similarity of these softwares are similar and one wants to connect them to each other by a new software.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!