You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "YASUSHI KUMON" started this thread

Tuesday, July 7th 2020, 7:42am

Can I use onover or onout events with combobox plugin?

Is it possible to add an onover or onout event for a combobox item? Please tell me how to do it.

San7

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 7th 2020, 9:41am

Hi, I tried to make changes to the combobox. Try this

Source code

<!-- static example -->
	<combobox name="cbsettings" design="vtour" align="righttop" x="10" y="10" onchange="selectItemByName(0);" >
		<item name="item0" caption="Normal View"        onclick="skin_view_normal();" onover="trace(name);" onout="trace(1);" />
		<item name="item1" caption="Fisheye View"       onclick="skin_view_fisheye();" onover="trace(name);" onout="trace(2);" />
		<item name="item2" caption="Stereographic View" onclick="skin_view_stereographic();" onover="trace(name);" onout="trace(3);" />
		<item name="item3" caption="Architectural View" onclick="skin_view_architectural();" onover="trace(name);" onout="trace(4);" />
		<item name="item4" caption="Pannini View"       onclick="skin_view_pannini();"  onover="trace(name);" onout="trace(5);" />
		<item name="item5" caption="Little Planet View" onclick="skin_view_littleplanet();" onover="trace(name);" onout="trace(6);" />
	</combobox>
San7 has attached the following file:
  • combobox.xml (20.57 kB - 5 times downloaded - latest: Jul 23rd 2020, 12:22am)

Wednesday, July 8th 2020, 2:24am

Hi San7,
Thank you very much.
I'll try later and reply.

Yasushi Kumon

Wednesday, July 8th 2020, 2:27am

Hi Sun7,
It worked perfectly!
I'm happy.
Thank you very much.