Embedding KRPano Tour on Google Site via Apps Script

• Hey guys,
    I hope this is no repost. I searched but couldn't find any help. I have VRTour made with KRPano and I want to embed it on our Google Site. I tried uploading the files on the GDrive and then iframe-ing the tour.html on the google site but that did not work. Now I have copied the html file and the tour.js to an Apps Script project from which I am trying to get everything running. Apps Script is working .gs files which are hardly based on Javascript so I hoped it would work right away, but surprise, it did not. Right now I am trying to rewrite the js script to throw no new error when running on Apps Script. Do you guys have any idea of how I could manage to deploy the KRPano tour? The page is hosted in an internal network so I can not just upload the tour on some online homepage and then paste the link via iframe. I could try to find some internal space to host it but it feels like it can not be so hard. Am I missing something?

Greetings!

tl;dr How can I deploy a krpano tour to a google site? The site is hosted on an internal network, so should the krpano tour be hosted.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!