kmem/ residual folder

• Hello,

When I use 'Krpanotools makepano' in command line, Krpano leaves a residual folder named 'kmem/' (with the back slash included in the name)
    This only happens when the panoramic image is in an external disk. I presume Krpano needs to make this folder in order to create the tiles. That's OK, but I think it should be removed at the end of the process.

Krpano version: 1.20.7
    This is the command I run:

Code
    /my-path/krpanotools makepano -config=/my-path/my-config.config /my-path/scene1.jpg

This is the console output:

Code
    krpano makepano tool 1.20.7 - 64bit (build 2020-05-26)- using config: tiles_for_mobile_preview_1024.config
    Output: HTML5=no Flash=no

processing - scene1 - converting sphere to cube format...

The kmem/ forder includes a series of subfolders named by following the the path to the panoramic image. For example, if the path is:
    /Volumes/External/virtual-tours/scenes/scene1.jpg
    It creates the following tree folder:
    kmem/
    \_ Volumes
    \_ External
    \_ virtual-tours
    \_ scenes (empty folder)

Cheers

• Hi,

this is a (strange) bug - these are temporary files and should be normally only in memory and never on disk...

The problem: I can't reproduce that, so do you have more information how to make the tools creating these files/folders?

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!