Fullscreen not working in IE

• Sample

I have been unable to get fullscreen mode to work in IE with flash player 10. It works in FF and Safari. I've searched the forums and checked the web, but can't seem to figure out the cause. Fullscreen works on the same computer for demos on the krpano site, but it does not work on my sample. Any help would be appreciated. I suppose this means my debugging and research credentials are worthless, but I am at a loss.

Thanks,
    Kyle

• Michael, I had just copied and pasted from the embedding example and didn't notice that. Unfortunately, even with the changes it still doesn't work. I also tried changing it to strict html doctype, thinking perhaps IE wouldn't go fullscreen in quirks mode, but that didn't help either. I can't understand what is different between my site and the krpano site that would cause IE to ignore fullscreen requests. I can't find anything in the flash security sandbox model that would prevent the pano from going fullscreen either.

• Hi,

your embedding code is wrong:

Code
    swfobject.embedSWF("/krpano.swf", "krpano", 
                            	"100%", "100%", "9.0.115", 
                            	"expressInstall.swf", 
                                flashvars, 
                            	{pano:"base.xml"},
                            	{allowfullscreen:"true"}, { bgcolor:"#000000"}, 
                            	{id:'krpano', name:'krpano'});

you have here the "flashvars" and then next to it the {pano:"base.xml"},
    but the next parameter after the flash variables are the flash parameters (with the allowscreen settings for example),

try that:

Code
    swfobject.embedSWF("/krpano.swf", "krpano", 
                            	"100%", "100%", "9.0.115", 
                            	"expressInstall.swf", 
                            	flashvars, 
                            	{allowfullscreen:true, bgcolor:"#000000"}, 
                            	{id:'krpano', name:'krpano'});

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!