Switch between scenes automatically?

• Hi,

I've been using Krpano for a while now, but have no background in programming, so anytime something more than the basics is required, it becomes a bit challenging for me.

I'm looking for a way to make my VR tour switch from scene to scene automatically. I assume that would work best using some kind of timer that switches to the next scene after f.ex. 10 sec, my main issue is that I need a button that can activate and deactivate the auto switching and a way to individually edit the transition styles.

Any help or suggestions for plugins is much appreciated. I also have the "add hotspot" plugin, in case there is a way to do it with that one.

Thanks! :)

David

• Hi, I wrote a simple code that flips through scenes.
    Create a button and assign it an action autoNextScene();

Code
    if(autoNext, clearinterval('nextsc'); 
    	     set(autoNext, false);
    	     setinterval('nextsc', 10, skin_nextscene_loop(+1); );  
    	     set(autoNext, true);
       );

Thank you! That worked great.
    Would it be possible to make it so that when clicking the button it switches directly to the next scene without delay and only then starts the 10 sec. timer? Also, is there a way to individually edit the transitions? I'm trying to sort of simulate 3d movement with zooms and camera turns, for that to work the transitions need to be different each time.
    Thanks again!

Edit: Managed to get the instant onclick scene-switch to work by adding a nextscene action, so only need help with the individual transitions.

Edited once, last by 6av16 (August 27, 2020 at 11:26 AM).

• Thank you! That worked great.
    Would it be possible to make it so that when clicking the button it switches directly to the next scene without delay and only then starts the 10 sec. timer? Also, is there a way to individually edit the transitions? I'm trying to sort of simulate 3d movement with zooms and camera turns, for that to work the transitions need to be different each time.
    Thanks again!

Edit: Managed to get the instant onclick scene-switch to work by adding a nextscene action, so only need help with the individual transitions.

Is your problem solve yet? I get an issue like you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!