Luxury Hotel in Mexico

• Hello community,

I'm happy to share with you some of the latest work with Krpano at this recent aerial-ground tour for a luxury hotel in Los Cabos, Mexico.

LINK HERE: https://montage.skyvr.mx

I've been having some ideas in mind about how to develop a different air/ground navigation to give user the most accurate feeling of the place so I took this opportunity to try new stuff.

I'm using here a "oriented navigation" where all scenes include north so transition among them always keep the same view, kindda what Street View has been doing but with some additional points you'll see, like on aerial transition camera looks always in the direction where the drone shot was taken.

Circular hotspots idea has been also moddified to include distances with a different look.

There's some more stuff there so I invite you to check it out and your feedback is appreciated.

Cheers!

Luis *thumbup*

BTW: I'm working to create a commercial plugin for the arrow nav system, will post more about it soon.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!