reload/replace skin when playing 360° video.

• Hi everyone,

I'm rather new to the Krapano universe and unfortunately, I am not a dev at all.

I am currently experimenting with combining tours with 360° videos.

Everything seams to work grate but one thing. I'm unable to make sense of it by looking at examples and the doc. I try to enforce a skin change when I enter a scene which contains a sphere video.

If I load the scene with the video independent of a tour the videointerface is displayed properly.
    As soon as I load the scene inside a tour the "regular" vtour interface will be visible, however the "onvideocomplete" event from the videointerface.xml will trigger.

Can anyone help me and teach me how to unload the vtour interface and load the videointerface when entering a scene?

Thanks in advance.

PS: yes I know that Klaus already mentioned that the vrvideo example is not meant for tours.

Edited once, last by Greneey (August 31, 2020 at 7:58 PM).

• Hi!

Several years ago we made the function of automatic switching of interfaces for the panovideo creator. But this is not the easiest way
    The easiest way is for you to leave the standard skin for the video interface. Make it invisible in static panoramas. And refresh when entering a scene with 360 video.
    For panoramas it is better to create your own interface. It's simple and takes about 20 minutes.
    You can watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfggE828XKs&feature=youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!