Everpano Render ISSUE

• I'm having a rendering problem.
    Since I've bought Everpano few days ago, it's NOT luck so far.

- Phenomenon
    1. Modeling OK
    2. References OK
    3. Viewing Modeling OK
    4. Preview OK
    5. Render NOT OK.

Please see the below youtube link for more details

https://youtu.be/FzW1Xa6kwAM?t=122

I've two windows 10 computers. both are the same; having the same problem.
    Please let me know if you've been having the same or have any relative experience.

Thanks.

• FOR MACOS HIGH SIERRA 10.13.6,
    RENDERING IS NOT A PROBLEM.

I think it's not properly working on win10 64bits.
    If you have any similar problem or have any solution, please let me know.

I emailed, and wrote a post this forum,
    I've had nothing From Everpano on the issue. *sad*

I've two windows 10 computers. both are the same; having the same problem.
    Please let me know if you've been having the same or have any relative experience.

• Hi Kabkee, i am running windows 10 64bit and the render folder creates no problem. Sadly the support for everpano is non existent. I have many queries but none have been answered. They really should not be taking clients money while they are having these issues. I suggest a charge back from your credit card as they will have to respond.

• Hi virtual_pete,

Thank you for your response.
    Unfortunately, I don't have an option but purchasing a new license to test it in other computer OSs :(

Hi Kabkee, i am running windows 10 64bit and the render folder creates no problem. Sadly the support for everpano is non existent. I have many queries but none have been answered. They really should not be taking clients money while they are having these issues. I suggest a charge back from your credit card as they will have to respond.

• We have a lot of problem with EVERPANO. *cursing*
    No answer from Jordi. *thumbdown*
    Software has been paid, and after... nothing. *cursing*

What is the partnership btw JORDI and KRPANO and how to estimate it in date of 2020, november ? *question*

• I have highlighted questions before buying the Everpano application through its own contact website and nothing at all ....... it seems that it does not respond or show signs of life? I think Mr. Klaus should clarify the issue, since it is sold on his web platform and it is a product that is promoted on the Krpano website ...... where are the answers? How can I buy a product if the author does not answer the questions?

• Well.
    According to the blow, it's good news that you don't buy everpano yet.

I didn't any response and even answers of mine so far and also others as well yet.

Some experience no problem, but some do.

I spend money on the program, but cannot use it so far.
    Then what?
    I can only say. "Don't spend your money on it. Don't expect it shows on youtube. it's not working as well."

where are the answers? How can I buy a product if the author does not answer the questions?

• Hi,

Sorry for the long time with no updates on everpano 3D

I'm trying to solve all issues that you face, you can write directly to everpanovr@gmail.com as some times the web contact do not deliver the messages, and I'll try to answer asap.

On the other hand let me say that I'm working on the new update that will include some small new improvements for modelling, and also the support for creating obj models with unwrapped textures.

The next release should be ready in a month, and I will do my best to make it as much stable as possible.

Kind regards

• This is very good news.
    Please allow us to add floor plan and floors. I want to show you two projects. Both of these projects have the same resolution. but the project built with everpano runs (loading) very slowly. We want krpano performance. thank you so much. I wish you a healthy and good day.

Fastest: https://www.sanaltur.com.tr/360/kelebekmobilya/
    slowest: https://www.sanaltur.com.tr/360/dogtas-exclusive/magaza/

king regards.

Note1: Check out my Doğtaş project. Proceed to the 2nd floor. There are 3 steps of stairs. I am having a reference point problem. There must be an easier way.

Note2: please review the contents here. I think it will be useful for new update ideas.
    https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…&threadID=17660

Edited 4 times, last by alicanyildiz (November 24, 2020 at 12:56 AM).

• on November 23 this was promised:
    The next release should be ready in a month, and I will do my best to make it as much stable as possible.

?????

With 12 years of experience in virtual tour production, I think the vendor of this software should create a support team and develop it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!