Live Presenter Plugin | Video Conference Plugin

• I am keen in the plugin, but I only can video call from laptop to laptop. It dont work from laptop to my handphone and my ipad, or vice versa. hand phone to hand phone also not working. I followed your instruction carefully, latest chrome. And using your sample in krpano for testing.

May I know what is the solution ?

• I just wish to update my finding. I discovered the problem comes from the network, the phones that fail to connect would have difficulty to conduct network test in test.webrtc.org

I just used another Samsung phone to test, it was ok for both the plugin and webrtc test.

I am doing troubleshoot the reason behind for different phones has different network result

1) Samsung A31, latest chrome and samsung browser.....fail to use the plugin and webrtc test
    2) Samsung A6, latest chrome and samsung browser......successful to use the plugin and webrtc test
    3) Ipad 5th gen, latest chrome and safari.....fail to use the plugin and webrtc test

• Hi Player,

As you said, it sounds like the problem is caused by your network.
    I have tested the plugin with most of these devices without any problem.
    If you need to use the plugin in a special network with a firewall or some limitations, I recommend you to use the Agora version of the plugin to solve the problems.

Thanks,
    Hamid

• Tq Hamid for your reply. I have been using many phones to test the plugin, most of them successful. I have narrowed the cause to the phone setting of my Samsung A31, not the browser.

From the test.webrtc.org, the test stuck at Network (Udp enabled, Tcp enabled, Ipv6 enabled). Dou have any idea how to solve this ? Or firewall or security ? The phone is default settings. I need to solve this as this could happen to my clients, I need to answer them if they ask me the same.

And, may I know what is Agora Version ?

Edited once, last by player (June 22, 2021 at 8:39 AM).

• Is ok, I already watched your Agora Version. Standard version is enough for me.

The plugin supports all version of Krpano ? I saw your video shows the plugin is for 1.19

• Hi,

how can I change padding of the webcam video layer container?

In Chrome inspector I see that "div#conference_video_container" has "padding-right: 16px" and I'd like to change that to 216px instead, but don't know how to set it.

Your help is much appreciated.

Best
    loki

• My manager recently purchased this plugin from this guy. However the plugin keeps saying it had problem checking the license code and asked me to contact the support team when I tried to start it. So I emailed OP a couple of times since last week but no reply, I suppose we're on our own after purchase? Does anyone have this problem?

• We create VR tours with KRPano. We use a JavaScript layer on top
    and also put different element, like menu or popups in the tour.
    We like to purchase the presenter plugin from you, but we have
    the question if this layers we use also are available when using
    this plugin.
    You can view a tour here, and then will understand my question better
    I believe. See here: https://360virtualtours.nl/inthemaking/nhcollection
    So is this for instance also visible?

• Hi,

how can I change padding of the webcam video layer container?

In Chrome inspector I see that "div#conference_video_container" has "padding-right: 16px" and I'd like to change that to 216px instead, but don't know how to set it.

Your help is much appreciated.

Best
    loki

Hi Loki,

You have to put the customized CSS code in your HTML file.

Thanks,
    Hamid

• My manager recently purchased this plugin from this guy. However the plugin keeps saying it had problem checking the license code and asked me to contact the support team when I tried to start it. So I emailed OP a couple of times since last week but no reply, I suppose we're on our own after purchase? Does anyone have this problem?

As I know, this problem should be solved for you up to now.
    But for clarification, in the email in which I sent you the plugin files, I had asked you to send me your Krpano license email address to register the plugin license for it.
    But you had sent me the wrong email address, and it caused this warning and problem.

Thanks,
    Hamid

• Hi,

There is no conflict between my plugin and your HTML layers.
    But some of the plugin elements may cover your UI elements, but you can sort it with CSS.

Thanks,
    Hamid

• Dear Hamid,

unsure why you did not answer mails for a couple weeks now, hope you are ok.
    Let me try here with another topic that may interest all users:

How can I remove the ability to set synchronized view for all group participants, so only the initiator of the conference may start sync view mode?
    Everyone being able to sync view leads to chaos. Sometimes presenter mode is not sufficient, presenter options would be great in group mode, too.

Also, could you kindly help with setting CSS for krpano-handheld devices, different to krpano-desktop devices within the .html file?
    Setting "@media" max width/height etc. doesn't fully achieve the goal to work with krpano-related devices for me. Maybe I'm stupid, too ;)

Thanks for feedback, my clients would appreciate it..

• Hi Loki

sorry for not being in touch, I'm super busy these days!

How can I remove the ability to set synchronized view for all group participants, so only the initiator of the conference may start sync view mode?
    Everyone being able to sync view leads to chaos. Sometimes presenter mode is not sufficient, presenter options would be great in group mode, too.

Also, could you kindly help with setting CSS for krpano-handheld devices, different to krpano-desktop devices within the .html file?
    Setting "@media" max width/height etc. doesn't fully achieve the goal to work with krpano-related devices for me. Maybe I'm stupid, too ;)

I think you can sort all of these requests with CSS!
    you can put your CSS codes in the HTML file of the tour.
    why don't you try it?

Thanks,
    Hamid

• Hi Hamid,

since updating to ios15, iphone se2020 safari can't see participants video, doesn't react to sync view, doesn't show marks of others in a call created on macos 10.14.6. - also doesn't work if mobile initiated the call. Only a blank video window on macos is shown and a notification "Blabla disconnected" once the call is ended.
    Starting the call on windows and joining with apple device still works fortunately.

I tried to modify the onsyncviewenter / -exit actions but it doesnt show the trace nor executes actions.
    Any help with that?
    Need to adjust some layers once the overlay is shown/hidden.

Sry about the question earlier about the „sync override possibility“. It is working good in presenter mode *whistling*

//edit:
    JS noob working on a manual "sync overlay" workaround... It works, but I can't switch dynamically created popups yet... Wish I would find how to work with "onSyncViewEnter" and "onSyncViewExit"... or ".overhang.overhang_show" attr top value 0/200...
    Maybe someone can point me into the direction?

Edited 3 times, last by loki (November 30, 2021 at 2:12 AM).

• Using the plugin in sync_mode (someone moves the view, all participants views get moved, too) a 70px overhang pops up on top of the screen, sometimes covering logo and navigation placed at the top of the tour.

I wanted to add some actions to the plugins preset "onsyncviewenter" (and "..exit") to tween my tour elements 70px so they won't get covered.
    Since these preset actions don't seem to work, here a little workaround of a total java noob.
    I'm sure there is better ways to do so, but maybe it helps someone until its fixed.

What does the workaround do?

1: Defining a variable "sync_on = 0" in startup action and defining variables "destposlogos/popup" for tweening the elements later

Code
    <action name="startup" autorun="onstart">
    	def(sync_on, number, 0);
    	def(destposlogos, number, 30);
    	def(destpospopup, number, 0);
    </action>

2: Once the plugin was started (onConnect), trace click on "icon_sync" of the plugin and set "sync_on = 1" when it was clicked.
    Using a switch so it gets turned off (= 0) when the icon was clicked again or the "end sync view"-button was clicked.

I noticed that the click is sometimes not traced if it is clicked too fast, for example when the webcam video did not load yet.

3: Since I'm using dynamically created popups from Klaus example these do not listen to sync changes. I added a conditional check to their creation process which checks the sync_on status, when they get created & shown

I'm not sure if these EventListeners take up a lot of resources?
    Hope it helps someone and looking forward to other improvements.

Best,
    Max

//edit: If sync mode is started while a popup is open already, the condition "if(global.sync_on == 1" inside the dynamic popup creation process will not be met, so no change to "y = 70" will take place.
    Since y is not defined in the example (because height = 100% anyway), you need to define "y=0(,)" in the dynamic popup creation and add a switch to the "move_gui_on_sync" action for the popup, too.

Edited 5 times, last by loki (December 2, 2021 at 11:15 AM).

• Hi Hamid,

in sync mode the plugin doesn't listen to dynamic onclick actions. Once I opened up a popup in sync mode it creates a dynamic close button, clicking the close button in the popup won't close the popup for the synced conference partner for example. Also iframe popups do not open in sync mode.

Is it possible to run the hotspot array loop of "make_hotspot_ready_for_sync()" after every "onclick" event somehow?

Can't quite figure out how to use this line correctly:

Code
    krpano.set("events[__conferencing_plugin__].onnewpano", make_hotspot_ready_for_sync);

Thanks,
    Max

//edit:
    It works adding to existing onclick actions "jscall(run_remote_action_for_sync('layer[layername]')); or jscall(run_remote_action_for_sync('hotspot[hotspotname]'));"
    Just missing a condition checking if sync_mode/sync_view is activated. Kinda always returns "true", but that's probably me being a js noob.

Edited once, last by loki (January 13, 2022 at 9:00 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!