Is there an easy way to assemble a sphere from the tiles from an existing tour?

• Is there a way to take the files from the folders in a tour and assemble them back into a spherical equirectangular image?

The images in folders from the tour are 0,1,2,3,4,5, and in those are more folders 0,1,2,3,
    and in those folders 0: contacins 4 files 1: 16 files. In 2: there are 49 files
    and in folder 3, there are 169 files. Each image is 512px square. So what I would like to do is take all the files in 0/3 and turn those into one face of the cube, then do the same with the others.then reassemble the cube to a spherical image.

I'm used to using Panotour Pro, and apart from playing with MS Dos decades ago I've never really entered Terminal. If you assume I know nothing, you won't be far off.

This is what I'm entering:

~ % /Applications/krpano-1.20.7/krpanotools maketiles %v_%h.JPG cockpit.jpg -insize=6144x6144 -intilesize=512

krpano maketiles tools 1.20.7 - 64bit (build 2020-05-26)
    ERROR: unable to open inputimage 1_1.JPG
    done.

Files are numbered from 0_0 to 12_12 and all the files are in there.

Ideally I'd love to find a droplet where I could just drop the folders contailing the pieces of tiled faces and out pops a full equrectangular image, but just getting the tiles to make a face would be a start :0)

Many thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!