Make a custom url for every scene

• Hi,

I'm Matthias, and I'm new to KRpano, i've worked just 20hours on my project. I'm on trial version, but i hope to get the paid one, once i'll have everythink setup for my clients:)

So now, the url of my project is set as following :

http://192.168.64.2/mywebsite.php?scene/mypanoscene
    thanks to

Code
    <action name="skin_deeplinking_update_url_process" scope="local">
            copy(adr, browser.location);        indexoftxt(qi, get(adr), '?');if(qi GT 0, subtxt(adr, adr, 0, get(qi)));copy(si, scene[get(xml.scene)].title);set(adr, calc(adr + '?scene/' + si ));js( history.replaceState(null, document.title, get(adr)); ); </action>

And I would like to be like that :

http://192.168.64.2/mywebsite.php/scene/mypanoscene[/size]

so i set up :

Code
    set(adr, calc(adr + '/scene/' + si ));

And i get this error :

Code
    INFO: krpano 1.20.7 (build 2020-05-26)INFO: HTML5/Desktop - Chrome 85.0 - WebGLERROR: parsing './plugins/webvr.js' failed:SyntaxError: Unexpected token ';'ERROR: parsing './plugins/scrollarea.js' failed:SyntaxError: Unexpected token ';'ERROR: parsing './plugins/pp_blur.js' failed:SyntaxError: Unexpected token ';'ERROR: plugin[skin_btn_fs] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: hotspot[skin_webvr_next_scene] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: hotspot[skin_webvr_prev_scene] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_btn_up] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_btn_gyro] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_thumbs_scrollright] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_btn_thumbs] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_btn_map] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_map_zoom_in] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_buttonglow] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_btn_vr] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_btn_left] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_btn_hide] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_btn_show_icon] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_btn_out] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_btn_prev_fs_icon] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_btn_down] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_map_zoom_out] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_thumbs_scrollleft] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_btn_next] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_btn_in] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_video_playpause] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_btn_next_fs_icon] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_btn_prev] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_btn_right] - loading of 'skin/./vtourskin.png' failed!ERROR: hotspot[spot2] - loading of 'icons/icon_location.png' failed!ERROR: hotspot[spot1] - loading of 'icons/icon_location.png' failed!ERROR: hotspot[spot4] - loading of 'skin/vtourskin_hotspot.png' failed!ERROR: hotspot[spot3] - loading of 'icons/icon_lounge.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[n58] - loading of 'icons/carre.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[txt1] - loading of 'hotspots/DJI_03558.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_thumb_0] - loading of 'panos/DJI_0032panorama.tiles/thumb.jpg' failed!ERROR: plugin[box3] - loading of 'icons/icon_rugby.png' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_thumb_1] - loading of 'panos/DJI_0326.tiles/thumb.jpg' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_thumb_2] - loading of 'panos/DJI_0327.tiles/thumb.jpg' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_thumb_3] - loading of 'panos/DJI_0329.tiles/thumb.jpg' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_thumb_4] - loading of 'panos/DJI_0558.tiles/thumb.jpg' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_thumb_5] - loading of 'panos/DJI_0559.tiles/thumb.jpg' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_thumb_6] - loading of 'panos/DJI_0560.tiles/thumb.jpg' failed!ERROR: plugin[skin_thumb_7] - loading of 'panos/DJI_0561.tiles/thumb.jpg' failed!ERROR: loading of 'panos/DJI_0032panorama.tiles/preview.jpg' failed!ERROR: loading of 'panos/DJI_0032panorama.tiles/pano_f.jpg' failed!ERROR: loading of 'panos/DJI_0032panorama.tiles/pano_l.jpg' failed!

which is normal because it looks like all the photos url are set to relative and so it's, as i read on other posts, almost impossible. BUT !!.... /http://www.dubai360.com/ did it, and it works well :)

Is there a solution to have custom link for every scene of a krpano project ?

It will be useful for me so that to be able to code a search bar in html to search for panorama, sorted by category as in the dubai360 website. Which i think is the best most advanced 360 tour using krpano.

Feel free to ask me for my files or so more explanations :)

[size=10]Wish you a good day :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!