Xml file encryption problem

• Hello everyone

Following the answer of our friend Klaus started here and in order not to polluting the original thread I am trying to get help in the right thread I hope, I have just made the encryption test of my .xml files only via Krpano Tools. And it turns out that it does not work correctly either locally or online, let me explain I created a description of the site of the visit and when I encrypt it, I click on the "i" icon "Small history" the window opens but it is empty with the title "Undefined" and the closing cross has disappeared (on the display of the map, the problem is the same with the title, but the map displays it well). I think other files should be encrypted with it, but the problem, I don't know which one !!

A link to the encrypt with Krpano Tool test visit:

https://www.photos-et-panoramas.fr/test/saurier/saurier.html

Another link with the old version visit:

https://www.photos-et-panoramas.fr/sph/sphauv/saurier.html

Thank you again for your help
    Good evening and good weekend to all

• Hi,

that window that opens when clicking the 'i' button is NOT part of krpano, that's an external element / outside of krpano (probably from PTP). You could see that also by right-clicking on it.

And content that will be not loaded/parsed by or through krpano can't be encrypted of course.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

that window that opens when clicking the 'i' button is NOT part of krpano, that's an external element / outside of krpano (probably from PTP). You could see that also by right-clicking on it.

And content that will be not loaded/parsed by or through krpano can't be encrypted of course.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Hello Klaus

Thank you for your answer .

Sorry for this question, but how can I fix this?

Merci encore
    Philippe

• Hi,

quick answer: encrypt only the files that will be loaded by krpano itself.

In detail: in depends on your example, I haven't examined it in detail yet, so I don't know where and how that window gets loaded/added and where it gets its content (but at least its not krpano code).

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

quick answer: encrypt only the files that will be loaded by krpano itself.

In detail: in depends on your example, I haven't examined it in detail yet, so I don't know where and how that window gets loaded/added and where it gets its content (but at least its not krpano code).

Best regards,
    Klaus

Thanks Klaus for answer, *thumbsup*

Again sorry for asking questions which are perhaps very straightforward.

My knowledge of .xml programming is at level 0.

If I understood correctly, I have to find the.xml file which loads the files I am having trouble with, among other things the file loaded with "i" and the text of the card, and not encrypt them?

Thanks again Klaus

Best regards
    Philippe

• Hi,

as it seems that element is created by the KolorBootstrap.js script, not by xml code.

Maybe first check if it even works without encryption.
    And with an unencrypted file it would be also easier look for the problem root.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Thanks Klaus,

The unencrypted visit works without problems, here is the link put online for the test of the NON ENCRYPTED visit here

I put the KolorBootstrap.js file in the thread where I could see that the word "undefined" appears "// map generation" and "DIALOG BETWEEN KRPANO / JS STUFF"

As I said in the previous post level o in .xml but also in .js, sorry.

Attached the compressed kolorbootstrap.js files, the encrypted tour version and the unencrypted version, not sure both are needed.

If necessary I can make available other files that I need.

Thanks again Klaus for your help and for taking the time to help me.
    cordially
    Philippe

• Hello everyone again

Following a good number of tests carried out following the advices of Klaus, I isolated the file which gives me the problem of display.
    This is saurier-np_messages_fr.xml, encrypting all .xml files except this one it works.
    It seems that this one should not be encrypted.

Copy of the saurier-np_messages_fr.xml file that I do not have to encrypt for everything to work:

I was unable to keep the layout of the file during copy and paste, even after redoing the layout by hand.

thank you very much
    Kind regards
    Philippe

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!