• Hi,

I'm trying to do some advanced custom hotspot stuff. I've created a hotspot with some additional html (added through js) that has `renderer="css3d"`. This all works nicely except that the created boundingbox for this element seems too small. This causes the hotspot to disappear when the center of the hotspot leaves the screen (css `display: none` is added to the div). I've tried the `pixelhittest` attribute but this doesn't seem to change anything.
    Is there a way to define a custom size for the bounding box or just disable culling for this element?

• Hi Klaus,

while in Firefox the hotspots will be set to display:"none" and pointer-events:"none", I noticed in Chrome the display setting is not changed but also pointer-events:"none" gets set from "auto" to "none".
    I believe it has something to do with either tx/ty/tz or ox/oy values. If I change theses values in a drag action, the display:"none" will be set sooner when changing the view (or later depending on final drag values).
    I sent the project by mail some weeks ago, but I totally understand should the big update be more important right now.

Best regards,
    Max

//edit:
    There is a dirty workaround by adding a css class containing "display:block !important;" and "pointer-events: auto !important;" to these hotspots with a for loop in the onviewchange event. I limited the event so it would not fire with each redraw but I guess the performance still suffers a lot?

Edited 2 times, last by loki (April 5, 2022 at 1:41 AM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!