How to prevent hotspot auto scaling

• Hi,
    New features added in Krpano1.20.7: Automatically internally downscale hotspot images that are too large for the current system.
    But I don't want my hotspots to be automatically scaled.
    I need to control the size of the hotspot myself.

So,how prevent hotspot auto scaling.

• Hi,

there is a misunderstanding - no user-related scale or size is affected by this!
    That's only internal and about the rendering.

E.g. when the system has a maximum texture size of 4096x4096 (like several mobile devices) and the hotspot image is larger then that, then the image-dimension (width or height or both) will be automatically downscaled to fit within that size. Then it is possible to use that image anyway on that system, otherwise the image->texture upload will fail and just a 'black' texture will get shown.

But that downscaling costs some resources - time and memory - and therefore a warning will be shown in the krpano log in this case.

If you want to avoid that situation and you know you use large hotspot images you could check for the 'device.maxtexturesize' variable and use smaller images in this case.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

Thank you for your reply.Maybe I didn't describe it clearly. Now I use pictures to make the problem clearer.

How can I generate the hotspot?

After the hotspot is loaded, use the textfield.swf plugin to generate text.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von liuqinrui (12. November 2020 um 08:06)

• Hi,

please show the xml code of the hotspot.

Additionally please also try version 1.20.9, there was a fix there related to the hotspot child element scaling.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Hi,
    I used version 1.20.9, and this problem was solved.Thank you very much.

You are so efficient.To my surprise, krpano tools supports Mac with ARM chip.
    Great! *thumbsup*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!