Multires levels not loading when using a depthmap

• Hi,

I'm building a tour with multires images and a depthmap for 3D transitions. The multires has 3 levels, but I noticed that only level 1 is loaded when I run the tour and zoom in/out. However, if I remove the depthmap, all 3 levels properly load when zooming in/out. Is there a solution to this?

I also noticed that when I have the depthmap, all images are loaded instead of just the ones in view. But when I remove it, only the ones in view load.

• Hi all!
    I'm working with OP and it seems to be the same behavior as discussed here in January:
    https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…tires#post80780

Zitat

On the other side, right now ,krpano is able to use depthmap in multires
    panoramas, but it can load just one level, so when zooming in you will
    not get new levels loaded, and this is what probably you are referring
    to, as you have already observed that when you disable the depthmap in the project it looks same in both cases.

Can't really find anything else about it. To be clear, we are using a DEPTH file. Has any progress been made on this or will there be in the near future? It would really suit our projects well.
    thanks!

• Hello Felm and Calin-moyosa,

I discovered the same problem with my Multires Panorama Tourand found a solution :)

turns out you have to add the depthmap into each level, I assume when you use the short Multires syntax that the depthmap is only assigned to the last level and therefore that is the level which is used.

So your code should look as follows:

UPDATE!!
    Sorry I tested this again and it was just a fluke as it does not actually load/use the depthmap at all anymore. Which explains why the dynamic loading works again .-.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Annicka (26. Mai 2021 um 17:32)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!