View freezing when changing scene

• Hi! I have tour on this website. Sometimes, when I navigate to other ambient, it gets stuck on loading and wont go to the other scene. It is very random the scene that the tour gets frozen, it happens when I navigate via hotspots, via navigation arrows in toolbar, and also via thumbs in toolbar.

When I try to debug , it show no erros. Could someone help me figure out what might be happening?

Thanks.

• Thanks for the input Jerome. Making some tests here, I found out that the issue is occurring when I execute the playsound action. If I disable the tour sound, navigation works without that undefined index error.

But I don't know what may be causing this behaviour. I took a look at the thread you sent, despite being the same error, it is not the same cause. I don't have any index global variable declared in the code. Maybe soundinterface could have one?

What I noticed though, this generally happens when I exit a scene that is playing a sound and then go back in

• Think I figured out what was going on.

It seems it was the way I was handling the play and stop sound events. I was creating a SoundObject for each sound in the tour. So I fixed by creating only one SoundObject and then changing its url when the scene was changed.

I believe that the undefined index error was thrown because krpano was trying to access a SoundObject that had been destroyed by stopsound event.

Anyway... rookie mistake.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!