View freezing when changing scene

• Hi! I have tour on this website. Sometimes, when I navigate to other ambient, it gets stuck on loading and wont go to the other scene. It is very random the scene that the tour gets frozen, it happens when I navigate via hotspots, via navigation arrows in toolbar, and also via thumbs in toolbar.

When I try to debug , it show no erros. Could someone help me figure out what might be happening?

Thanks.

• Thanks for the input Jerome. Making some tests here, I found out that the issue is occurring when I execute the playsound action. If I disable the tour sound, navigation works without that undefined index error.

But I don't know what may be causing this behaviour. I took a look at the thread you sent, despite being the same error, it is not the same cause. I don't have any index global variable declared in the code. Maybe soundinterface could have one?

What I noticed though, this generally happens when I exit a scene that is playing a sound and then go back in

Edited 2 times, last by insideplaces (November 12, 2020 at 6:57 PM).

• Think I figured out what was going on.

It seems it was the way I was handling the play and stop sound events. I was creating a SoundObject for each sound in the tour. So I fixed by creating only one SoundObject and then changing its url when the scene was changed.

I believe that the undefined index error was thrown because krpano was trying to access a SoundObject that had been destroyed by stopsound event.

Anyway... rookie mistake.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!