• With large format .PSB files, it gives an error when trying to process flat images, hyper photos are not possible with the new version of MAKE VTOUR Droplet.
    This is the error, how to fix the problem?

INPUTERROR: Unsupported Image: mihrab.psb
    - Only flat psd / psb files are supported!

*confused* *confused* *confused*

• Hi,

krpano supports only 'flatten' psd/psb files - that means when all layers are flatten down to the background layer.

You could select that either directly in PTGUI when stitching or flatten the image later in Photoshop.

The reasons is that otherwise krpano would need to support all kind of Photoshop layer operations to reconstruct the image before it could actually start processing it. But that's not new to the new droplet, that was always the case.

About 'hyper photos' - sorry, I have never heard that therm, what kind of images are that?

Best regards,
    Klaus

• ok Klaus, I have already fixed the error, I have converted PSB file to TIF format.

Other times when I have done it, the PSB did not have layers .... you are absolutely right in or of the layers, everything fixed, thanks.

PS: hyperphotos we call gigapixels here, it is just a colloquial way of calling the same work. *smile* *smile*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!