Video Call (conferance) for krpano and Panotour pro

• Dear Klaus, Please add Video CALL feature to krpano and panotour pro. I am paying the difference fee. I paid for the 3dvista program only for Video Call. but I regret it very much. very slow and poor features. Panotour Pro was created years ago. faster. more useful.

I first purchased the plugin on your site. but the interface is very complicated, the usage logic is broken. Sending a link to the customer is a very bad idea. Store managers are complaining about the plugin. They're right.
    Note: https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/livepresenter/#top
    I texted Hamid about mistakes, but I'm still waiting for an answer. I don't know when the new update will come.

Edited 3 times, last by sanaltur (November 29, 2020 at 11:42 AM).

• +1

Live Presenter Plugin structure is a bit broken, also webRTC is only useful in some cases.

The Jitsi implementation of Hamid is good, but not possible for all clients.

The agora.io implementation is good, too, but not possible for GDPR/DSGVO compliant clients.

I'm aware with the upcomming krpano update there already is a lot of new structures and features on your plate Klaus, but this could be another key selling point for many clients.

Best,
    Max

• This is an important capability that I anticipate needing before long as well. I thought Hamid's plugin looked pretty good, although I haven't tried it, so it is a little distressing that there are shortcomings which he hasn't addressed.

I know from experience that adding this capability or creating a plugin like this isn't trivial. For someone to start again from scratch would be an unfortunate waste.

• I'm bound by NDAs but the only true way for this to work reliably is to have a "server side component" to this. Not just a plugin. With a server side component the reliability and options available dramatically increase.

• Hi,

Agora version is not fine with GDPR ?

Quote from their website :

"Agora is aligned with GDPR and is committed to providing GDPR-compliant products and services to our customers in the EU region or with our customers who conduct business within the EU"

Anyway, why not use Teams/Zoom and their "share screen" feature ?

• Anyway, why not use Teams/Zoom and their "share screen" feature ?

My experience using Zoom was pretty bad. The pano motion is very jerky, for instance.

Anyway, for my purpose I want the user to have full control of the view when they want, just as if they were there in person. But I also want the presenter to have the ability to force the view or force a popup so everyone is looking at the same thing at the same time. I also want to force everyone to switch to the next pano at the same time, again, like on a real tour.

That sounds server-side to me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!