Merging changes of different template files into a single one

• Hi there

Great improvements in version 1.20.9. I like the new app-based MAKE VTOUR Droplet and Pano-type Editor Mode very much; it makes my updating process for my vtours much easier (see https://ursgehrig.com/panoramen/)
    Nevertheless, to improve my process further I’ve following question: How can I summarize all my changes to the different config/skin/xml files from the template directory into one single file?
    e.g. in
    • vtour.xm: I’m changing the map API keys and selecting the skin vtourskin_design_ultra_light.
    • vtour-multires.config: I’m changing setting s for basic settings, output, multiresolution settings and generate mobile files.
    • vtourskin120.skin: I’m removing all *.swf files.

How can I summarize all this changes in just one single file form where I will call/ include your provided vtour-multires.config file.
    This would help me to have a consistent look-and-feel when I'm adding a new pano to my existing vtour and at the same time I would also have all the time the newest krpano version with the latest bug fixes and new features.

Many thanks for your support,
    Urs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!