• a year or so ago the oculus go browser stopped working with VR. Klaus then wrote a fix as follows:
    <events webvr_onentervr="set(display.framebufferscale,0.9); delayedcall(0.1, tween(display.framebufferscale,1.0); );" />

This worked fine for a while but now once again VR has stopped working in my Oculus Go browser, no doubt because of another oculus update.
    I understand the latest krpano version has sorted all the oculus problems out now but is there any way to fix my existing tour (built in version 1.19-pr16) by adding some fix scripting anywhere or maybe by replacing some of the js files for newer ones ??
    Perhaps this has something to do with WebVR - WebXR ?
    I'm dreading to have to go back and rebuild the entire tour using the latest krpano version. *cry*

this is the tour in question. Works fine on the desktop still.
    https://www.historyrebuilt.com/wp-content/upl…illvr/tour.html

please help !

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von simon64 (2. Dezember 2020 um 16:27)

• Hey I want the job of the guy that's stood next to the water wheel with his pipe *g*

Great tour. What software did you do all your 3d in? Looks like a fair bit of work.

Andrew

Thanks Andrew.
    Yes it did take some time to build. I made it in 3dmax, rendered in stereoscopic using Vray.
    It was tricky to decide on the output render size : keeping the scenes as sharp as possible in VR whilst retaining smooth movement and transitions around the tour.
    I think next time i may try a lower resolution as the graphics do drag a bit in the oculus and i'm not sure if i found the optimal output size for the devices graphics capabilities.

Anyway i like the new version krpano VR mode, now with a proper pointer for navigation, it's a lot better than before.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!