License Upgrade error on old partial panoramas

• I get a License Upgrade notice on old partial panoramas. I have a full license, everything else works great.
    I have of course tried updating the js and swf with krpano Tools 120, but no difference.
    How do I go about sorting this?
    Thanks

• Hi Klaus
    Thanks for prompt reply.
    As stated I have an updated full license and have had one since 2009. Thankfully all my old panoramas made under Flash updated to HTML5 without problem, apart from the partial panoramas. These panoramas work fine in HTML5, but without the license. This has come to my notice since the demise of Flash.
    I presume you are saying that due to the vagaries of the licensing system these partial panoramas will need to be remade.
    http://www.z360.com
    Thanks

• Your license says : Registered to: Douglas Cape (old license)
    For some reason using the krpano update tool won't update with new license if you bought it, you'll need to re-generate the js player (using any droplets for example) tu have a fully updated player with new features such as partial panos html5 support.

• Hi Jeromebg
    Thanks for your input. I have found a workaround without having to remake the entire panorama using droplets. I used a .js file from another recent licensed panorama and to my surprise it worked. Problem solved.
    Cheers.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!