Problem Exporting / Saving an Equirectangular Image after adding a Logo Image To the scene

• Hi all,

I am working on a project that allows the user to add there own images to the current scene. The issue i am having is that I know need to be able to download a version of the environment that should now include the newly added image or images.For this project I am utilizing threejs with krpano to allow for this to happen.

So threejs will be handling the 3D Geometry while krpano controls the initial environmental map. When the 3D geometry is updated, this is when I would like to download the updated environment to a new Equirectanglar image.I do have webglsettings: { preserveDrawingBuffer: true }, in the embedpano object.

The intended result can be seen on example on the link: THREE.CubemapToEquirectangular

This demo scene: Demo highlights our intension as it shows how the user can capture the current scene as an Equirectangular image.I have tried to implement this into my current package, which involved updating the version of three.js used, and also looking to make sure to the best of my knowledge the right parameters are being passed.
    In doing so the result i receive are all black / blank maps.

Through this process I was able to export the current view extent as an image that I can download, but no luck on the front of exporting the whole environment.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I am missing or any other approaches to get my intended result?
    Many thanks.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Shaynear (9. Februar 2021 um 19:33)

• Hi guys,
    I know this was a bit of an unusual request, but I've managed to find a solution through the use of a separate scene running in the background using threejs.

The scene in the background has the same 3D objects placed in identical locations, which will also update when the krpano scene updates. This allows an equirectangular image to be exported matching the krpano scene. I had to use two different versions of threejs and change one from being references as THREE to prevent conflicts.
    This has worked for me but if any question just let me know.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!