parameters for an iframe dimensions and disposition

• I want to put my iframe in a above position, what parameters do i have to use ? Thank you *g*

onclick="js(tb_show(Test Pano,fenetres.html?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=300&width=1200 ) );"

French & andorienne version: Comment descendre ma fenetre "iframe" et utiliser les parametres avec la syntaxe car je suis une truffe en code Merci *g*

• Salut Michel, si j'ai bien compris , j'ai utilisé une thickbox sans le savoir.
    Comme j'aimerais bien quand meme avoir une fenètre à l'endroit que je désire, puis je utiliser une autre type de fenètre plus paramétrable pour afficher mes panos
    Et quel en est le code ?
    Le but en fait est d'avoir une fenètre principale contenant les hotspots , et à l'intérieur une petite fenètre pour afficher les panoramas que commandent les hotspots!
    Merci d'avance.
    j'ai aussi posté un message sur http://www.panophoto.org/forums/viewtop…t&sd=a&start=40 c'est peut_etre mieux que ce forum anglophone!?

• Hi Germain,

Perhaps, a solution would be using an showtext() action when onhover your hotspot...

Here an example using an image inside the showtext: align textfield with cursor

Hope this can help...

SAlut.
    note: ajoute une version anglaise de ta question (http://translate.google.com superbe outil)... tu multipliera grandement les possibilités d'aides de par des membres du forum ou du moins tu permettra qu'ils puissent comprendre de quoi on parle *wink* ... Ne serait ce que pour KLAUS qui est vraiment disponible mais je pense n'est pas francophone. *thumbup*

• I misspoke Michel.
    In fact I want classic or window appears with a pano and hotspots.
    And in that window a small window to be always the same size and placed in the same place ie the bottom border.
    In this window appear panos called by the hotspots.
    Thank you

Je me suis mal exprimé Michel.
    En fait je veux la fenetre classique ou s'affiche un pano avec des hotspots.
    Et dans cette fenetre une petite fenetre qui sera toujours de la meme taille, et placé au meme endroit c'est à dire au bord bas.
    Dans cette fenetre apparaitront les panos appellés par les hotspots.
    Merci

Et sympa la traduction Google ! *smile*

• Hi Germain,

If I have understood correctly *wink* , you are looking to show some preview image of the next pano when onover your hotspots... if so, here is a possible code to do:

In this example there is 3 hotspots and an hidden plugin show-preview...
    When onover, each hotspot sets the url for the plugin show-preview with the image preview to be display and calls the showwindow action to make the plugin visible....

Code
    onover="set(plugin[show-preview].url,show-preview-3.png);action(showwindow,show-preview);"

When onout, the hidewindow action is called for hide the plugin...

Code
    onout="action(hidewindow,show-preview);"

Hope this can help.

SAlut.

• Actually Michael, what I want to do is on this example, with the hotspot marked: "moulin 360° little windows, others are traditional hotspots

En fait Michel ce que je veux faire est sur cette exemple, le hotspot marqué: "moulin 360° little windows", les autres hotspots sont classiques

http://www.spheerique.com/spheros//visit…t2fenetres.html

I need to get this little window, and make it all coherent because I created a html that calls a match for xml code:

Il me faut à présent descendre la petite fenêtre, et rendre tout cela cohérent car je crée un html qui appelle un xml pour correspondre au code:

<hotspot name="hotspotswf3"

keep="true"
    url="testfenetredata/graphics/spots/spot0.swf"

onhover="showtext(Vue 360° du Moulin little window);" ath="280" atv="-10"

onclick= "js(tb_show(Pano,test1.html?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=400&width=1200&modal=true)); "

/>

Then I for the sake of simplicity call an xml? and how from my code. Or another solution?
    Then I would put a button to exit the window and return to the overview needed.
    + The simplest is the best because I fiddle.
    Thank you very much!

Puis-je dans un souci de simplicité appeller un xml ? et comment à partir de mon code. Ou autre solution ?
    Je mettrais ensuite un bouton pour quitter la petite fenêtre et revenir sur la vue d'ensemble au besoin.
    Le + simple est le mieux car je bidouille.
    Merci beaucoup !

• Hi Germain,

Then, you are using a thickbox...

Il me faut à présent descendre la petite fenêtre

Do not know how to do correctly....
    I have fiddled with the CSS firebug thickbox.css (J'ai bidouillé avec firebug le CSS thickbox.css).

That is what I get:

Line 58 -- changed the top:50%; by bottom: 0px;

Sure, this is not ideal.... Do not know how to do better... sorry *whistling* ....
    Perhaps it can match your needs *smile* ..

SAlut.

• Thank you very much Michel, the little windows is in the good place ! *thumbsup*

Now I cobbled the code of the hotspot generated by APT:
    a présent j'ai bricolé le code du hotspot généré par APT:

<hotspot name="spot0" onclick="set(plugin[data].autorotate,get(autorotate.enabled));set(autorotate.enabled,false);
    loadpano(testfenetre1.xml);set(autorotate.enabled,get(plugin[data].autorotate));"
    url="testfenetredata/graphics/spots/spot0.swf" onhover="showtext(Vue 360° du Moulin);
    " ath="280.64" atv="-0.0552995"/>

pour générer cela:
    to make this
    <hotspot name="hotspotswf3"

keep="true"
    url="testfenetredata/graphics/spots/spot0.swf"

onhover="showtext(Vue 360° du Moulin little window);" ath="280" atv="-10"

onclick= "js(tb_show(Pano,test1.html?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=400&width=1200&modal=true)); "

/>

is there a simpler way to call the xml type directly in the iframe window without using a html?
    Y a t-il un moyen plus simple pour genre appeller le xml directement dans la fenetre iframe sans passer par un html ?

Edited once, last by germain (December 22, 2009 at 7:15 PM).

• Hi Germain,

If you want to avoid the little space at bottom (due to the line 56 -- border: 4px),
    change the line 58 :
    bottom: 0px; to bottom: -4px;

One thing I do not understand at this moment is why there is no greyed background on your iframe... Normally, it must be there...
    But that is great because, this way, the foreground is accessible...
    Something more to investigate *wink* ....

SAlut.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!