¿Cómo puedo mostrar información en hotspot.xml y tour.xml desde mysql?

• Estimados, les pido por favor su ayuda con lo siguiente.
    Resulta que entregamos nuestro tour a través de link a nuestros clientes. A medida que avanza el proyecto hay cambios en el tour, por ejemplo cambio en el color de un hotspot desde blanco a rojo, porque algo que estaba disponible ahora esta vendido, ese mismo cambio se debe hacer en el tour.xml.
    Actualmente el cliente me escribe o llama y yo hago los cambios manualmente, gracias a dios tenemos mas clientes, pero ellos solicitan autonomía y cambiar los datos en alguna interfaz que creemos para ellos.
    Por nuestra parte sabemos generar bases de datos en mysql y también generarle la interfaz al cliente, pero la gran duda es como comunicamos esta base de datos con nuestro tour, especificamente con el tour.xml y el hostpot.xml. He leido que se realiza con PHP pero no hemos podido desarrollarlo.
    Actualmente buscamos a profesionales que realicen esto y pagarles por este servicio, que nos entreguen el codigo o la herramienta que vincule ambas, pero los informaticos con quienes hemos hablado no han podido.
    Les pido por favor su apoyo en esta consulta, si es necesario pagar por su tiempo estamos muy de acuerdo.
    Quedaré muy atento a sus comentarios y a la información que necesiten para aclarar mi consulta.
    Desde ya les agradezco el tiempo a leer este mensaje y agradezco a quienes desarrollaron KRpano, nos ha ayudado bastante.

Gracias,
    Cristian

• I am sorry, the page was autotranslate to spanish so I thought that I could write in spanish and it would translate to English.
    I will try to explain my question in English:
    We make tours and give the links to our clients, we use the tour to sell propieties, for example, in one project, there are 48 propieties, and when the client sell one, they ask us to change some data, from "available" to "Not Available", and the color also. We do this manualy everytime. We would like to comunicate a our data base in MYSQL to the .xml file, that way we can make te client change the data base (we can do that) and he can control the changes withaout having to call us everytime.
    I have read about it and they say it can be done with PHP, but there is no more information about it, We have search for professionals and ask them to do this for us, but thay can´t do it, we continue searching for someone who can help us...
    I write here looking for some help, if anyone have done this before.
    Here I give the link of one of our tour: https://www.sysaip.cl/Paraiso360/360/tour.html

Once again Im sorry for writting in spanish, My English is not good, I hope you undestand.. we will apreciate any help you can give us.
    I will see the link you send us "cms4vr", and look for a solution there.
    Thanks!!!

• Hi,

thanks Jerome for pointing to the x2x add-on.
    You can use that as a sort of mini database yes... it only support xls though (not xlsx (!))
    There is also an upload script for the client..
    If you only use it for the available/option/ sold parameters it can be a great option for you.

You can also just use some css/textfile + some php.. but that is not very convenient for the broker i think.
    Best option is real database.

In 2014 we made this one. I'm supriced it is still online...
    https://www.theovanleur.nl/woningkiezer/heijmans/timmerhuis/
    (please keep the link here.. and not share.. i don't want to wake them up to take it offline)
    All apartment data comes from a database (php/mySql) .. info and also status.
    So ..the broker could just put 'sold'.. and the then the krpano interface knows what to do with colors,texts and looks.

Tuur *thumbsup*

• Thank you very much for your help, I am sorry I didn't see your messages earlier, but thanks god que have a lot of work and we have been very busy.
    I will try what you both recomend.
    I really appreciate your time and your help

I will tell you if it works.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!