Help please! Single SWF multi-res loading all tiles at once..

• Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a multi-res using single swf and i'm having a problem! *confused*

When it comes the time to load the panorama, the single swf multi-res is loading ALL the tiles (2 levels, 2950 and 980)... It takes a while to load as it loads the whole file (9mb).. I would like it to load just the first level, then 2nd level when zooming.

When I'm creating a regular multi-res it's working perfectly... but not with multires/single swf!

What parameters tell krpano to load the 2nd level of tile? FOV? I'm using 90 as default fov.

my multires single swf:
    http://www.worldtour360.com/360/Turkey/Aya…que20091006.swf

The panorama is then shown on my website 900x480px .. so I really need a lighting fast load with low-res 1st level.. but on the other side I want the user to see full resolution when zooming/fullscreen!

I guess I'm making a mistake somewhere... please help!

Michael

• Hi,

a single file will be always downloaded at all (that's normal and can't be changed)

but when the tiles for the current level were all there, the rest of the loading should
    be in background and not interfere the viewing,

but you could adjust the viewer to use only the first level by adjusted by
    the "multiresthreshold" parameter,

e.g. try:

Code
    <image multiresthreshold="-0.5">

best regards,
    Klaus

• threshold set to -0.5 is working perfectly with normal multi-res (editing default.xml).. but I can't find the way to add "multiresthreshold="-0.5" to <image> when I create a multi res single swf... *confused*

So how can I edit the <image> tag when using single swf?

cheers!

michael

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!