VR Tooltip for Hotspot Plugin

• New version available

- Possible to add customizable icons to hotspots
    - Animated hotspots (pulsate)
    - 2 types of hotspots, round or square
    - Configurable hotspots and tooltips (color, size, alpha, position ...)
    - General or / and local configuration

• New version available

- Icon in base64
    - Define position and distance of tooltips
    - General or / and local configuration of the tooltip skin (size, background color, border)
    - by default if you don't configure the tooltip skin, then the current krpano skin is called

And always compatible with VR

• Your plugin looks great. I bought it several weeks ago because I was looking for well-designed tooltip, and I'm concerned about porting to webvr in the future.

Great job on the design. I did have a few issues:

It would be great to have some example xml setups for it. The only example you've posted that I saw, has the xml encrypted, so I can't see how you set up the parameters for the plugin. So I just had to try things out, trial and error (for example trying to figure out how the plugin interacts with hotspot icons).

The other thing is a feature request-- it would be great to have a square/rectangle hotspot options... I use these for text labels, and being limited to diamonds and circles is an unwelcome constraint.

But all the same, these are the best looking tooltips I've seen! And it's welcome to have such a recent plugin addition.

• Your plugin looks great. I bought it several weeks ago because I was looking for well-designed tooltip, and I'm concerned about porting to webvr in the future.

Great job on the design. I did have a few issues:

It would be great to have some example xml setups for it. The only example you've posted that I saw, has the xml encrypted, so I can't see how you set up the parameters for the plugin. So I just had to try things out, trial and error (for example trying to figure out how the plugin interacts with hotspot icons).

The other thing is a feature request-- it would be great to have a square/rectangle hotspot options... I use these for text labels, and being limited to diamonds and circles is an unwelcome constraint.

But all the same, these are the best looking tooltips I've seen! And it's welcome to have such a recent plugin addition.

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback :)

here are some answers to your questions:

- I'm not worried about webVR compatibility, the solution I use is easily adaptable to future constraints

- for the configuration examples, don't hesitate to ask me more precise questions and I'll answer you with code examples on this thread !
    (hotspot icons included in the plugin or external icons ?)

- for your request of evolution, no problem to do it, I include it in the next version (during September)

• A question has come up with using the tooltip-- though maybe this is a feature request...

In some situations I've wanted to add hyperlinks in the tooltip popups, but this can't function because (as is the nature of tooltips) it's only visible while hovering.

Is there a way to make the tooltip persistent, so that the user could interact with it, and close it by clicking out of it (a little more like a standard popup)?

• hi!

Here is the new version !

- it is now possible to interact with a tooltip via the onClick action
    - it is now possible to manage animation (on hover, on click or leave the tooltip open)
    - Documentation updated with examples :)

have fun !

Cyril

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!