Align virtual tour direction with real-world direction compass using gyroscope

• Hi, I am creating a Virtual Tour of a housing development all 3D modelled and rendered into stereoscopic cube maps. I have hotspots to move between camera positions for online viewing, but will also have QR codes placed at the physical site location, so potential house buyers can scan the QR code and see the site as it will be once completed via tablet and gyroscope function from where they are stood, this all works great.

I want to add though real world directional compass to the site tour, view direction or compass doesn't need to be visible and each QR code on site will load its own krpano scene, one cube map only, but I want the krpano to load with the real world direction, so if I am at the site facing north the krpano gyroscope detects this and loads showing the same direction I am looking, is this possible?

All cameras are rendered looking the same direction and currently if I refresh the krpano while viewing by gyroscope the scene loads looking back at 0 degrees, where I would like it to load looking at 30 degrees for example if I have turned 30 degree.

Please could anyone help resolve this.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!