deeplink breaks single page app url

• Hey all,
    I am working on a nuxtjs app that contains a krpano in one of the pages. Now my college said it should be possible to navigate back to the page with the panorama and get the same view as you have left the panorama. No big deal you might think, activate deeplink and you are done.
    And that is very close to the way krpano and nuxt behave. But i have one issue i can't solve.
    If i move around in the panorama the get parameters are updated. If i click a link that is embedded in the panorama nuxt navigates to the next page and updates the URL. I second after that krpano jumps in one last time and changes the URL again. So i am ending up with the correct view but a wrong URL that messes up my navigation a bit.
    Does somebody know the behaviour, do you have similar issue. I need an advice how to fix the URL update. Perhaps there is a way to signal krpano to stop all actions or something similar?
    Regards
    Stefan
    p.s. I don't know which krpano version the pano is since a college is kreating the panos. nuxt is in version 2.15.3.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!