How can we add search engine for pano and hotspot?

• Dear All,

Please help i am working on project with large set of panorama and hotspot 1000+

please suggest how we can add search box for panoram and hotspot?

i checked Fuzzysearch but i think that only work for scene , please help . *sad* *sad* *sad* *sad*

Regards

• Hi,

as I know, there is no way to get the list of hotspots on other scenes.
    that`s why the Fuzzy Search plugin doesn`t support searching on the hotspots.
    but you can use the addItem action on the Fuzzy Search plugin to add the hotspots to the search engine manually.
    maybe a code like this can helps you to automate "creating the hotspot`s list": (you can run it in the browser`s developer console)

Thanks,
    Hamid

• Hi,

that`s why the Fuzzy Search plugin doesn`t support searching on the hotspots.
    but you can use the addItem action on the Fuzzy Search plugin to add the hotspots to the search engine manually.
    maybe a code like this can helps you to automate "creating the hotspot`s list": (you can run it in the browser`s developer console)

Thanks,
    Hamid

Hello Hamid,

You always Rock, i have very little knowledge for pogramming. i tried reached somewhere.

additem is working fine , but above code is not working can you help more.

Two more questions

1. Search result got shifted right, when output of panotour project map open from left. In panotour google map open through bootstrap.

2. Streetview pegman and zoom in and out icon also disapper when we add fuzzysearch.

Please help in this also.

Best Regards
    Sakshi

Edited 2 times, last by sakshi (May 10, 2021 at 11:43 PM).

• Hello Hamid,

please check below link

https://www.opsaop.com/360/?startscene=casa1-fachada[/size]

when i take this link to landscape fullscreen search result disappper please help

Regards

Hi,

that`s why the Fuzzy Search plugin doesn`t support searching on the [size=10]hotspots

Thanks,
    Hamid

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!