mousewheel scroll in custom html plugins in firefox

• Hi!

So we have some plugins (layers) with custom html content, some of which needs to be scrollable. We use an eventlistener on the div, and call event.preventDefault() and this allows us to stop the event from going to the viewer and scroll that div as expected. This works fine in Chrome, not in Firefox, however.

Any idea on how to make it work in FF too or an alternate solution that would work across all major browsers?

Thanks!

• Hi!

Thanks, but that's not what I'm asking.
    See this, click on the hotspot marked '01'. Make sure the window is short enough so that a scrollbar appears to the right of the text.

This is not the best example, because I think this was done with the OverlayScrollbar plugin, but the same problem happens with the native scrollbar. On Chrome, you can just use the mousewheel to scroll and it happens naturally. On Firefox, it doesn't work. On Chrome, I'm not using any custom event, just an overflow: auto or overflow: scroll (when using the native scrollbar).

So it's as if on Firefox, krpano is eating the scroll (although granted the pano is not zooming in the background).

Does this make sense to you? :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!