Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 27. Dezember 2009, 23:05

Embedding on facebook.com

Hey Everyone,

I've been messing around now with embedding my panoramas on facebook. I understand the addition of metadata in the head of the html page and have gotten this done. I tested the link on facebook but instead of the embedding I got taken straight to the page instead of embedding. Further reading shows that I need to be white listed by facebook. Now here is where I have a few questions:

1. So do I have to list my little embedded panoramas as an application?
2. Is it the application that is white listed or both the url and the app that is white listed.
3. Is there additional code to link the panorama to function as embedded in facebook other than the additional metadata identifying the panorama to facebook?
4. Does it have to be a swf file or is that for just videos?

Regards,

Ben

Montag, 28. Dezember 2009, 16:08

sorry, personally I have no experiences with facebook...

Montag, 28. Dezember 2009, 17:57

It's possible to embed it in a facebook Pages. Not user or group page, but in a Pages.
I'm writing a how too about it in my website, You will find everythings needed soon in it...

The proof : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vizyon360/…=app_4949752878

The explanation will be here : www.vizyon360.com

Cheers,

David
Istanbul virtual tour creation : www.vizyon360.com

joekki

Schüler

Beruf: Panoramic photographer and web site builder

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 28. Dezember 2009, 19:35

My page : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Panoraamak…90471405?ref=ts

Full screen is possible as you see dav.

Montag, 28. Dezember 2009, 21:16

For me I use the FBML to add this in a new part, not in the wall.

But I'am very interrested to learn how to embed it in the wall...

Thanx in advance,

David

Freitag, 1. Januar 2010, 02:22

[resolved] with the answer now posted...

okay. contacted joekki on private message to get a clear answer.

If you simply want to be able to "share" your panorama on facebook and have it embedded, you need to get the website where it's displayed "white listed" with facebook. It's not any sort of application just approved. You will, however, have to add new meta data to the head of the document so facebook can correctly identify it. If it's not approved it shows the thumb we posted on facebook but will open the link on a separate page. As I understand it, once the site is white listed it will show up as an embedded panorama within facebook. I've applied and will follow up with some more pages, links, and solid information when I get it.

Regards,

Ben
www.esotericvision.com

joekki

Schüler

Beruf: Panoramic photographer and web site builder

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 1. Januar 2010, 11:54

RE: [resolved] with the answer now posted...

okay. contacted joekki on private message to get a clear answer.

If you simply want to be able to "share" your panorama on facebook and have it embedded, you need to get the website where it's displayed "white listed" with facebook. It's not any sort of application just approved. You will, however, have to add new meta data to the head of the document so facebook can correctly identify it. If it's not approved it shows the thumb we posted on facebook but will open the link on a separate page. As I understand it, once the site is white listed it will show up as an embedded panorama within facebook. I've applied and will follow up with some more pages, links, and solid information when I get it.

Regards,

Ben
www.esotericvision.com

Hi, I somehow forgot to reply your first post here, just replied to dav. :-D

Those old facebook posts wont change from thumbs to panos, you will have to post them again as soon as you get response from FB. For the others PM:ing me about this embedding thing:

How to get your panos to the Facebook Pages (wall):

Make a html page where is the required meta tags:

Quellcode

<meta name="description" content="Joulupukki ja muori sekä tontut Vanhalla Suurtorilla 19.12.2009" /> 
<link rel="video_src" href="http://s3.panoraamakuvat.fi/panorama_files/wanha_suurtori_joulupukki_20091220/2_joulupukki.swf"/> 
 <meta name="title" content="Joulupukki ja muori sekä tontut Vanhalla Suurtorilla 19.12.2009" /> 
 <link rel="image_src" href="http://s3.panoraamakuvat.fi/panorama_files/wanha_suurtori_joulupukki_20091220/2_joulupukki_f.jpg" /> 
<meta name="video_height" content="350" /> 
<meta name="video_width" content="470" /> 
<meta name="video_type" content="application/x-shockwave-flash" /> 

video_src = is the swf file for your pano. You may also use krpano.swf with extra parameters.
image_src = is a thumbnail of you pano. I guess there aren't any size limits but it's less than 100x100.

HTML page may contain what ever you desire. It wouldn't even have to contain your pano but it's preferable ;)

Send an approval form to FB with your domain (where the swf-file lies). Form link can be found here http://wiki.developers.facebook.com/inde…fying_Meta_Tags

Wait a week or two for email from FB and then make your post to you Page (wall) with your html file.

Questions? No? Good. :)

Freitag, 1. Januar 2010, 13:43

Thanks! [resolved now for sure]

Really appreciate it!

Ben

Samstag, 9. Januar 2010, 19:00

Following up...

Just got white listed by facebook.com. I used the form as asked. Got my response back in a week. I'll post the results on facebook when i get the chance.

Samstag, 9. Januar 2010, 22:31

Not get mine by now.

Still waiting.

What did you ask ın the form?

bulp

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 19. April 2010, 05:05

RE: Following up...

Just got white listed by facebook.com. I used the form as asked. Got my response back in a week. I'll post the results on facebook when i get the chance.

id just visited your pages in facebook.. but couldnt find the embed panorama in it ... but you just use 360cities to dispaly it.. any problem related to facebook ? since u said ur website just whitelisted by them....

regards.. bulp

Birdseye

Schüler

Beruf: Freelance Photographer

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 20. April 2010, 10:44

I just don't get it... I'm whitelisted too. Embedding goes right and I see a preview image. But when clicking on it, nothing loads. A few days ago, they worked without problems.

I have some pano's with 360cities too on Facebook and they do work.

EDIT: Just found the solution myself, I think all the files have to be compiled in one single SWF file. In this format, it works.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Birdseye« (20. April 2010, 12:07)

bulp

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 20. April 2010, 16:48

Birdeye... to embed all the file into swf are not the best sollutions.. i think.. since i do embed the xml only ant the rest into folder.. everything go very well even for the first time....

and maybe the bandwidth speed of our server do effecting the load time...

i do get whitelist for only 2 days...

i do get problem when i FBML / tab my pano... my swf plugins didnt want to load.. external swf file with xml... and when i do slider cube example.. the preview and hotspot image load flawlessly but the 2 cube hotspot seem didnt load at all.... kinda frustrated..

Birdseye

Schüler

Beruf: Freelance Photographer

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 21. April 2010, 07:48

Bulp, integrating panos in a tab was a real quest for me too. But yesterday I found the solution.
Try this code in your FBML Tab...

Quellcode

<fb:swf swfbgcolor="000000" imgstyle="border-width:3px; border-color:white;" swfsrc='http://www.yoururl.com/yourpano.swf' imgsrc='http://www.yoururl.com/yourpanopreview.jpg' width='640' height='387' />

Here the result: (click on the image... I still have to add some eye candy ;)

But fullscreen isn't working for some reason...

Yvan.

bulp

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 21. April 2010, 08:06

Birdeyes..

i do the same code for that FBML.. bye the way this is my LINK
for fullscreen i do sometimes gv instructions for the visitor to click into my logo.. that logo linked to fullbrowser html page... :)

FB will set the width of canvas into 520 if im not mistaken.. should be apply by this months or later...

regards

bulp

Graydon

Profi

Beruf: Industrial gas turbine services.

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 21. April 2010, 08:14

facebook blocks or doesn't support the fullscreen function in flash. There's a really old "bug" ticket in the system... and it seems to be something that will not be changed.

The one thing that bugs me is that you can't use the mousewheel to zoom in/out.

Here's my sample .

Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010, 10:48

Hi guys,

I'm also struggeling to get my panoramas embeddable in Facebook.

So I got my domain whitelisted, but when I "share" a panorama page from my website, it still only shows the preview thumbnail, but it does "play" the panorama in Facebook itself but rather redirects to the original page.

For instance, could you please have a look at: http://www.pano.ie/panoramas/dublin/st_marys_pro_cathedral ?

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks a million,

Florian

Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010, 15:17

Ok, now I don't know what I did, but the panoramas now show up as "video".

Sweet.

BUT: When I click on the "video" to actually load it, I get a display the path to my xml file and "loading error (Security Error)".

Anyone know what that means exactly?

Klaus?

Thanks!

Mittwoch, 19. Mai 2010, 21:26

Well, nothing like figuring it out yourself. I didn't know about the crossdomain.xml business. It now works, FINALLY!

Tuur

Erleuchteter

Beruf: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 14. Juni 2010, 18:39

mmm..

can't find any form for whitelist or so.. *confused*

edit:

Got it!

http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php…embed_whitelist

*g*

Tuur
*thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com