Layer parent hotspot on depthmap

• Layer parent hotspot on depthmap

If I only place the hotspot, it works fine, but if I add a layer via parent, then they both float, is there a solution?

<hotspot name="cuadro1" type="image" keep="true" enabled="true" capture="false" url="1.jpg" distorted="true" depth="0" depthbuffer="true" rotationorder="xyz" width="500" height="500" scale="0.1" rotate="0" tx="0.0" ty="0.0" tz="670" rx="0.0" ry="-180" rz="0.0" onclick="" />

<layer name="sombra-cuadro1" type="container" parent="hotspot[cuadro1]" width="100%" height="100%" bgshadow="15 45 35 0X111111 0.5" bgroundedge = "18" bgborder = "1,0,2,1 0X99968f 0.8" />

Best *confused*

• Hi,

I'm not fully sure what you mean 'then they both float', but once a hotspot get layers as children elements, then hotspot gets rendered using CSS3D instead of WebGL - and CSS3D hotspots can't technically interact with WebGL content (like the a depthmapped-pano).

As alternative you can try using two-hotspots instead of hotspot+layer.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• "As alternative you can try using two-hotspots instead of hotspot+layer."

I understand what you mean, so if I have two hotspots (one for the image and one for the shadow): how can I do so that when I scale the image hotspot, the shadow hostpot scales at the same time and proportionally?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!