Layer parent hotspot on depthmap

• Layer parent hotspot on depthmap

If I only place the hotspot, it works fine, but if I add a layer via parent, then they both float, is there a solution?

<hotspot name="cuadro1" type="image" keep="true" enabled="true" capture="false" url="1.jpg" distorted="true" depth="0" depthbuffer="true" rotationorder="xyz" width="500" height="500" scale="0.1" rotate="0" tx="0.0" ty="0.0" tz="670" rx="0.0" ry="-180" rz="0.0" onclick="" />

<layer name="sombra-cuadro1" type="container" parent="hotspot[cuadro1]" width="100%" height="100%" bgshadow="15 45 35 0X111111 0.5" bgroundedge = "18" bgborder = "1,0,2,1 0X99968f 0.8" />

Best *confused*

• Hi,

I'm not fully sure what you mean 'then they both float', but once a hotspot get layers as children elements, then hotspot gets rendered using CSS3D instead of WebGL - and CSS3D hotspots can't technically interact with WebGL content (like the a depthmapped-pano).

As alternative you can try using two-hotspots instead of hotspot+layer.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• "As alternative you can try using two-hotspots instead of hotspot+layer."

I understand what you mean, so if I have two hotspots (one for the image and one for the shadow): how can I do so that when I scale the image hotspot, the shadow hostpot scales at the same time and proportionally?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!